Menu

July 4, 9lbs 7 oz!....

I know I don't post in "general" much, but wanted to share the news of our new arrival. Our precious baby girl, Leah Grace, was born July 4. Lack of sleep and newborn fun have replaced curriculum obsession for awhile (although WWE arrived the 5th and I have skimmed it - but have yet to choose between level 4 or CWAesop A).

She is beautiful and I could just hold her all day!

I know I don't post in "general" much, but wanted to share the news of our new arrival. Our precious baby girl, Leah Grace, was born July 4. Lack of sleep and newborn fun have replaced curriculum obsession for awhile (although WWE arrived the 5th and I have skimmed it - but have yet to choose between level 4 or CWAesop A).

What a beautiful name! Congratulations!

Congratulations! A baby and a new book - a very nice holiday weekend, indeed! :D

Congratulations! My last baby was 9lbs 7oz and that has been my greatest feat ever. The human body is truly amazing. Though I'm sure I don't want to go through that again. Well, if it involves a cute baby, then maybe.
My middle one was 10lbs 2 oz.--I'm surprised we had one more! :tongue_smilie: He started out life almost too big for 3-6 month size clothes!

Congratulations on your new baby girl, Lynn!!!

You had your little one! My husband's grandfather was born on the 4th.

Well, just wanted to send my "CONGRATULATIONS" !!

:party:

I had to put it here on the curriculum board because I didn't want you to miss it!

Take care and REST!

Blessings,

Donna T.

I hope I'll be posting my own announcement soon. Grandbaby is still not here. Enjoy your new little angel.