Menu

What is over the headboard of your bed?

A picture of a medieval castle\fort that dd9 and ds6 drew and colored two years ago. They had heard me telling dh that I really wanted a nice painting to go over the bed, but that I just couldn't find anything that grabbed me. I had gone out shopping one day and they surprised me with it when I got home. It still has the same scotch tape holding it up too.:D

Dh asked me if I was ever going to take it down and put a real painting up. NO WAY...I love it. I might however put it in a frame when I get ready to re-paint in there.

That is so sweet. I would probably frame it before the acid in the tape harms it.

We haven't wanted anything over the head of our bed ever. We lived in CA too long and had things fall off the wall during earthquakes.

We don't have a headboard.

Dawn

Same here. We live 7 miles from the Hayward Fault-no way am I putting anything above my head or the head of my kids when we are sleeping.

Christine

two framed wedding photos, one they typical kind with the train in the front, just dh and I in it, the other a very romantic side shot if dh holdin gmy chin, the two of us looking into each other's eyes, beautiful smiles.

What happened?:tongue_smilie:

Along with the two pics there is a Victorian style heart which says Love in the middle.

Above the closet is a sign that says "Beware of attack wife." The room decor needed some balance to it.:lol::lol::lol:

two framed wedding photos, one they typical kind with the train in the front, just dh and I in it, the other a very romantic side shot if dh holdin gmy chin, the two of us looking into each other's eyes, beautiful smiles.

What happened?:tongue_smilie:

Along with the two pics there is a Victorian style heart which says Love in the middle.

Above the closet is a sign that says "Beware of attack wife." The room decor needed some balance to it.:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: indeed!

Black and white photos I took and printed myself and one full color photo that I took but did not print myself. These aren't family photos but scenic or "art" photos (note: my photography professor never thought I approached that word in quotes).

A handwoven goat's hair rug which we bought from an isolated village in Oman. We were able to see the men weaving in a public are in the village. My uncle took photos of the various stages from hand spinning the yarn through to the weaving, but somehow we've lost them, which makes me so sad! The rug is about a meter wide by 3m long and hangs over a rail above our bed.