Menu

Cool Hunger Games project (brag)

My daughter completed a peeps diorama for the library's contest. It was her first time doing anything like this so I provided suggestions and guidance and showed her how to do some things, but she did nearly all of the work.

This was the first time I've seen her really engaged in something. She spent a few/several hours a day over several days working on it. The finished product came out really well.

Thought I'd share. I know there are a lot of Hunger Games fans out there.

I did a lot of cool projects for school growing up. My dad did a lot of things wrong, but one thing he got right was providing guidance and training on my projects. For example, I did a turtle diorama in 4th grade. He showed me how to make paper mache and sculpt a turtle with it and then set me loose to do the rest. I did the same sort of thing with my daughter and really enjoyed it.

My daughter completed a peeps diorama for the library's contest. It was her first time doing anything like this so I provided suggestions and guidance and showed her how to do some things, but she did nearly all of the work.

This was the first time I've seen her really engaged in something. She spent a few/several hours a day over several days working on it. The finished product came out really well.

Thought I'd share. I know there are a lot of Hunger Games fans out there.

I did a lot of cool projects for school growing up. My dad did a lot of things wrong, but one thing he got right was providing guidance and training on my projects. For example, I did a turtle diorama in 4th grade. He showed me how to make paper mache and sculpt a turtle with it and then set me loose to do the rest. I did the same sort of thing with my daughter and really enjoyed it.

LOVE IT!!!! She did such an awesome job!