1. 1. How old is your oldest kid?

• 18+
    • 14-17
    • 11-13
    • 8-10
    • 5-7
    • 0-4
    • Other

I posted a few times about my ds4, but my (adopted - dh's first cousin twice removed) dd16 goes to ps. She joined our family when she was 8, and I was 24. I felt like all we did was put out fires, moving from one crisis to another, as she had quite a few issues to sort out on many levels. I WISH I had thought about homeschooling her. When she was 14 she asked me if Toronto was a state or a country (and we're canadian!). I plead youth and ignorance. And just trying to keep my head above water. And there's no way in heck she would agree once she was older lol.

My oldest will be 37yo in November, my youngest is 9yo...I'm starting my 24th year of homeschooling.

The age rundown of all my children are:

36, 28, 26, 19, 12, 9...all by birth (from my teens thru mid forties) and from one marriage.

I have three ds who are grown and gone, the oldest being 36. I also have a 12 yo dd. :D

Blessings,

Lucinda

My oldest is 23, my youngest is 6 months :001_huh::D

Eta: grandson is 3 - I go by Noni, just can't swallow Grandma, sounds so old lol!

Oldest is 25. Others are 20, 16, 13, 9, 8, 6, 4, and 8 months. We have a grandbaby 4 months older than our youngest baby.

I am glad to know that there are others out there with a huge spread. I thought I was all alone with my oldest at 23 and my youngest at 3. LOL I also have 2 grandbabies, and my husband has 7 more with one baking, they are from 15 to 1 month. hehe

Well, its Saturday and I have apparently turned my brain off. I misread the poll. I thought it said "How old is your youngest child" So I voted 0-4. It should have been 7-10 range.

Actually, that's not even correct. My oldest is 22. But I never homeschooled her. So, as far as homeschooling goes, my oldest is 8.

Clear as mud?

just curious...how could there be "other" on this poll...looks like you've pretty much got all the ages covered. :001_smile:

Well, I think there might be some people on here who have no dc, so wouldn't they fall under "other?"

8-)

My oldest is 9. I sometimes come across as knowing what I'm talking about, but really, I'm relatively clueless except where I've BTDT with three (so far) very different school-age dc.