Menu

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain the Tam in Az thing!!!!

When I went to the OP's visitor page, someone had posted a public visitor message, "Hi Tam. Nice to see you again." And I've been wondering ever since what it meant!

They've now removed the message and put "NM", so it's gone now.

In 2008 or thereabouts TaminAZ claimed to have:

DD, married with 4 kids

DD, married with 3 kids including a set of twins

DS, married with one kid

DS age 17

DD age 14

DS age 11.5

DS age 9

Twin girls 5.5

Mixed twins 4.5

DD 4

Mixed twins 3

DS born in '07

Adopted DS born in '08

DS born in '08

I don't think Anna Marie is Tam. Tam was better with apostrophes. But, there are some similarities.

You know, like if Nakia was posting in a circ thread and wrote, "I have seen many a penii in my career and verily, verily I doth say unto thee about said penii...." :001_smile:

Oh totally. I would totally say something like that. In the hick accent that you say I have, but I know I really don't have. <----- That is the best sentence ever, right?

Guest Dulcimeramy

Perry, is your last name Mason????

I did have a sense that the typos were deliberate, but I was still thinking about Tam in Az and I didn't think that person would try to look stupid. (Mostly b/c part of the fantasy for him/her was appearing to be wise.)

But creating a big hs family persona (just for fun) does sound like something Ree's stalker might do. Her blogs show her to be a sarcastic person who is a born mocker, hates and envies Ree, despises homeschoolers, the Duggars, and Christians. And who also has hours and hours of time for mocking people on the internet.

In 2008 or thereabouts TaminAZ claimed to have:

DD, married with 4 kids

DD, married with 3 kids including a set of twins

DS, married with one kid

DS age 17

DD age 14

DS age 11.5

DS age 9

Twin girls 5.5

Mixed twins 4.5

DD 4

Mixed twins 3

DS born in '07

Adopted DS born in '08

DS born in '08

I don't think Anna Marie is Tam. Tam was better with apostrophes. But, there are some similarities.

Well some of the other banned posters linked to Anna Marie that have been mentioned (Mom in Michigan, Lauren R, Diana R, Katherine A, etc) have claimed that, in addition to her own brood of children, she has anywhere from 5-7 more children she adopted when her sister / brother died and she picked up their children.

That makes it even more similar!

I have a list of all the Chores that need to be done, and everyday the kid's 6-13 have a contest of who can get the most done, the winner get's a prize (a variety of stuff!) [/b]

What?! omg, I missed that one! Somehow I can't see a) kids doing that on a regular basis and b) a mom with 17 kids thinking they need a prize for doing chores, or having the time to come up with prizes!

That's a good one.

Oh totally. I would totally say something like that. In the hick accent that you say I have, but I know I really don't have. <----- That is the best sentence ever, right?

I never said "hick accent". NEVER!! At least I don't think I did!

And before anyone asks, I don't have a recent family portrait, but here is one of us from years back:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/P/htmlP/partridgefam/partridgefamIMAGE/partridgefam.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.museum.tv/eotvsection.php%3Fentrycode%3Dpartridgefam&h=235&w=300&sz=35&tbnid=QtdGgWNSHPF69M:&tbnh=95&tbnw=121&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpartridge%2Bfamily%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=partridge+family&docid=W7uGLF3bZQbkSM&sa=X&ei=H-g9TrChGKqssAK5mNAX&ved=0CFEQ9QEwAw

This is what I'm expecting, if anything! :D Although, like Polly, I wouldn't rear my head here again. (But Polly and I aren't troll material, so who knows.)

Truly, I am relieved to see this out in the open. I recognized Tam in Az syndrome from the first post but everyone seemed to be going along with it. I was losing confidence in the Hive Mind!

BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

TOTAALLY funny.

yep Tamin AZ was on SL

She/HE posted in Feb that death was near.

On the blog in the sig it has a post in April saying there was a deadly illness and near death but now things are better and there will be more post

and then NOTHING

Great. Now no one is going to believe me when I announce my sudden inheritance, multiple pregnancy, and move to New Zealand. Which is sad, because as the last living heir to the Romanovs, what reason would I have to lie to you?

Great. Now no one is going to believe me when I announce my sudden inheritance, multiple pregnancy, and move to New Zealand. Which is sad, because as the last living heir to the Romanovs, what reason would I have to lie to you?

:lol::lol: I believe you!

NOT!:D

All right, but your reasons are highly suspect :glare:, perhaps you really own a male strip club and THAT is why you know the mysterious plural form of penis...

:lol: just kidding, I couldn't resist.:lol:

HEY just want to hassle you

ya going to do coop this year?

Oh sure you did. That one night when...well, no you didn't. I made that up.

BTW, I don't think you gave me a copy of that family photo. I expect my 16x20 in the mail next week. Ok?

She was a mod on CHF. I stumbled onto her because I was fascinated by something she was telling about all her sets of twins. I INNOCENTLY asked a question and my post was removed. I asked again and got a very snippy pm telling me that she doesn't share personal info online. I guess she meant ASIDE from all those stories about all her kids...

I mentioned it to a friend who told me she showed up on a private board she's on and was spinning the same stories. She started talking with several different women there via pm and they got suspicious and started comparing notes and when they saw discrepancies they went on the hunt and found basically the same as stated above.

and I think someone else or maybe the same sleuth found her on a fitness forum.

STRANGE STRANGE

BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!

I am in tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::lol:

Almost as good as this one:

What if the yellow circle wanting to join is just a hair oval? Not to the naked eye, but if you get our your protractor, jab the point in the middle and start eyeballing the perimeter?

Guest Dulcimeramy
And if they are hairy we could agree to call them yeti feti.

Ooooh, you win! I've been trying to come up with a yeti joke for 10 minutes!

Tam was on SL forever, and CHFWEB. She had a homestead in the southwest, a bunch of kids including adoptions, twins, triplets, every year for 20 years or something, and all the grown kids had four to six kids and lived on the homestead. She and her girls cooked 7 course meals three times per day, and she had a recipe blog (recipes gathered from internet).

No photos ever posted except of one man with a bird on his shoulder that was the supposed patriarch of the clan.

Except somebody tracked down the computer information and found her accounts everywhere were registered to a single man in Arizona. So maybe the picture was of him.

Now fasten your seatbelt for forty-'leven people to post that they knew Tam was real and their lives were changed from her wisdom about raising a big family and homeschooling. THAT is the sad part.

If these dreamers are allowed to get a real foothold, it isn't just fun at our expense. Real people get sold a vision of perfection and are hurt by the fantasies of fakes.

Wow, I totally missed all this on the SL boards. Yeah, she had quite a following there. I think I might have tried one of her recipes, too.

Apparently you don't have a house full of boys, as I do. :D

Then doesn't this just prove the case??? Nutso is a good word.

Ohmygoodness.... :lol: I was once pregnant with multiple males and NEVER thought to say that! How funny!

:iagree: same here :lol:

Actually, I had just such an occasion yesterday. Unsure of the proper plural form, I elected to say "private parts" instead (as in, "keep your private parts in your pants at all times" and "do not ever touch anyone with your private parts," directed at high volume to the boys sitting in the third row of the Suburban :glare:)

Guest Dulcimeramy

I would happily eat crow AND humble pie if Anna Marie came back and proved us all wrong. I like my crow with gravy, and I've eaten enough of it over the years to develop a taste for crow.

I would apologize to the point of groveling if the situation called for it, Anna Marie, and I know that others would grovel with me for your forgiveness.

We are just wary and sceptical, because we've been down this road before. It usually leads to the Funny Farm.

I would happily eat crow AND humble pie if Anna Marie came back and proved us all wrong. I like my crow with gravy, and I've eaten enough of it over the years to develop a taste for crow.

I would apologize to the point of groveling if the situation called for it, Anna Marie, and I know that others would grovel with me for your forgiveness.

We are just wary and sceptical, because we've been down this road before. It usually leads to the Funny Farm.

Brown gravy please!