Menu

What's your 2nd grade plan?

OK, here's my tentative plan.

Language Arts:

WWE 2

Spelling Workout D

No-name Walmart cursive workbook

--shameless plug for my plea for help with Grammar. Help please!!!

Math:

Horizons 2

Spanish:

La Clase Divertida (because it was free)

Bible:

Not sure yet. Character Sketches?

History/Geography:

SOTW 2 & AG

Usborne Int-Linked Ency of World History

Complete Book of Maps & Geography

Science (Earth Science):

Elemental Science (and the 7 books along with that)

Extra Stuff:

Once/month field trips into DC

Once/month homeschool co-op

PE? Ack. Don't know yet. Would rather not do yet another year at our cute but mostly pointless local country "dance" school.

--OK, so please tell me (1) what you're doing (so I can reevaluate my plans for the fiftieth time), and (2) what glaring gaps you see in mine that will, if I don't take measures now, result in utter homeschooling DISASTER??? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!

Thanks!

Edited by Classical Country Mama

My plan is:

Language Arts:

FLL3 (just changed this this week)

WWE2

AAS

Good Literature

Getty-Dubay Italic Cursive

Math:

MM

SM IP/CWP (a little behind the MM level)

Zacarro's PCM

Spanish:

R.E.A.L. Homeschool Spanish

Bible:

Reading straight through Egermeier's Bible Story Book, narrating each story.

History:

SOTW2 w/ AG

Science:

BJU Science 3

Art:

Evan-Moor's How to Teach Art to Children

Here is what we will be doing.

Language arts:

WWE 1

FLL 1 (starting this a little late)

AAS (1-3)

ETC (5-8)

Math:

Singapore 1B/2A (WB/TB/CWP)

Miquon (Red)

History/Geo:

SOTW 1 (with little bro)

some general mapwork

Science:

REAL Life science - Life

Handwriting:

HWT

Art:

not sure...

Music:

just listening to Classics for Kids - not sure what else...

I am happy with most of my choices but am second guessing my science choice as it is VERY lab intensive. I may try Singapore MPAH if I struggle with RSO.

I think your choices look great.

Looks great to me. I don't have any advice for grammar (we're doing FLL). You can see my plan in my signature.

The only things missing might be handwriting and phonics. Are you planning to teach cursive or review printing? There is copy work in WWE, but you may want something more. And you may still want your child doing phonics. I am not sure what you have used in Grade One, but you may want to add something like ETC.

Looks like a great year.

Here is our plan for 2nd grade:

Math:

R&S Math 2

Various math games (usually done on Fridays)

English:

R&S English 2

Spelling:

R&S Spelling (Sound & Structure) 2

ETC for phonics

Handwriting:

A Reason for Handwriting T

Reading:

Lots of books (learning different styles... fiction, non-fiction, biographies, etc..)

Reading Comprehension in workbooks

Science:

R&S Patterns of Nature

Evan Moor 2nd grade Science wkbk

Exploring

Social Studies:

R&S Social Studies 2

Geography:

Map skills workbook (Scholastic)

History:

SOTW 1 plus Activity Guide

Bible:

Color, draw and learn workbook

My First Study Bible

Extras: *only done 1-2 times a week

R&S Health

R&S Music 1 & 2

R&S Developing Motor Skills in Art 1 & 2

Sports/PE: (each done in a different season)

Flag football, soccer, basketball & swimming lessons

We also do choir weekly and I have my son cook/bake with me weekly to teach other skills.

I hope that helps. Good luck with everything! :)

The only things missing might be handwriting and phonics. Are you planning to teach cursive or review printing? There is copy work in WWE, but you may want something more. And you may still want your child doing phonics. I am not sure what you have used in Grade One, but you may want to add something like ETC.

Oh, reading. Oh dear. Well, in K we did OPGTR. DD is a fluent reader and reads all the time on her own; she knows how to sound out syllables etc. So I sort of just dropped phonics, figuring she'd naturally mature in her reading as we work through WWE, SOTW, library books, and all that. Was that stupid of me?? I am terrified of stunting her progress by leaving anything out.

As for handwriting, yes, we're doing one of those cute little Walmart workbooks on cursive. It doesn't have a brand. Last year we made it through the letter D. At this speed, she should master cursive by high school. :blink:

Art. I should add something for art. Argh. I think I have Evan-Moor's book somewhere...

What about reading? Do you have a reading list (or some plan)?

Here's our plan:

LA

WWE supplemented by WriteShop Primary B (given enough time)

Apples and Pears

Grammar-Land

Sonlight 4-5 Readers

Daily Language Review

IEW Poetry Memorization

Math

McRuffy Color Math

Science

Moving Beyond the Page

History/S.S.

History Odyssey Ancients

Moving Beyond the Page

EM Beginning Geography (Though now that I have it in hand, it looks a bit easy.:glare:)

Oh, reading. Oh dear. Well, in K we did OPGTR. DD is a fluent reader and reads all the time on her own; she knows how to sound out syllables etc. So I sort of just dropped phonics, figuring she'd naturally mature in her reading as we work through WWE, SOTW, library books, and all that. Was that stupid of me?? I am terrified of stunting her progress by leaving anything out.

My oldest did not do phonics anymore in 2nd grade and neither will my current 2nd grader. They did phonics the year before K and in K, but it was not necessary after that.

I agree with boscopup on phonics. I'm going with All About Spelling for my son's spelling, which is definitely phonics-based. I used 100EZ to teach reading, however, so hopefully AAS will give a stronger phonics foundation. OPGTR seems like a very thorough phonics program, actually--how far through it did you get? You may just want to review it occasionally and throw in a new lesson or two every once in a while. Or not. As long as your daughter seems comfortable reading, she's probably fine.

My second grade plans (starting today! Yay!) are in my .sig, although I left out that I'm also going to try to do some Spanish (Getting Started with Spanish and Rosetta Stone: Homeschool Edition) and Art (Scott Foresman Art 1). Oh, and I'm also doing How to Report on Books to supplement the literature portion of Sonlight.

As for grammar, I'm only now starting formal grammar lessons (with Rod and Staff English 2, Preparing to Build), and I feel that I could probably safely put off grammar even longer (for another year or two), if I wanted to. (Although it's not a very attractive program--literally, the pages are black and white and mostly text-filled instead of having colored cartoons--it is theoretically possible to do the R&S fairly independently, which was one of your criteria. In second grade, it's a little difficult for children to do anything independently, though.) I do have the Schoolhouse Rock video, which teaches about parts of speech, and which my sons really enjoy. Have you considered Schoolhouse Rock for your daughter?

Edited by morosophe

LA

FLL2

And tons and tons of reading. We're starting a book club! And we are still working on reading skills. We're getting back into the groove of 5 books/chapters a day.

Math

CT math 1

(My kids are one year apart. I have them doing 2nd grade work for everything except math, where I technically keep DD back a year but DS right where he "should" be.)

Games - Zingoz and dice games and money stuff.

Science

REAL science earth and astronomy

History/S.S.

History Odyssey Middle Ages

Latin

Song School Latin

Art

Artistic Pursuits

local open art class

This is what we ended up using, we should be finished with 2nd grade by December.

LA: WRTR (finishing phonics), Jolly Grammar, All About Spelling, Winning with Writing 2, Pictures in Cursive Primer

Math: Math Mammoth 2

History/SS: Oak Meadow 2 and Horrible Histories

Science: OM2, GEMS

Art: Atelier

Foreign Language: Getting Started with Spanish

We have enjoyed Jolly Grammar, it's very light, meant to be done once a week and incorporates color and movement for the parts of speech.

Here is are plan, and we are starting today!!

Math Mammoth 2

Bigger Stories for Little Folks (then into Devotional Stories . . . from CHC)

Language of God A

My Catholic Speller A

WWE 2

Catholic Heritage Level 2 (handwriting-print, but may start cursive later)

Expedition Earth (geoography)

Exploring Creation with Botany (with big brother)

ARt using various project books

Music we are not starting till fall and I am not sure yet

PE swimming in August, gymnastics through fall, and doing indoor/outdoor games the rest of the year when the weather is good

For Catechism will are working on getting ready for First Reconciliation and First Communion using various resources all mixed together: CHC plans, Faith & Life 2, Image of God 2

What am I missing?

We've already started our new school year.

Math:

Singapore Primary 2A/B with IP, CWP

Life Of Fred: A, B, C

Science:

Galore Park: Junior Science 1

English:

Pentime 2 (handwriting)

Galore Park: Junior English 1

MCT: Grammar Island/Practice Island

Writing Trails: Aesop's Fables

Hooked On Phonics: SRA Reading

History:

Elemental American History

Latin, Geography, Religion : online classes

Gymnastics

Language Arts

FLL

WWE

AAS

Horizons Phonics 2

Handwriting

Lots of Reading

Math

SM 3A/3B

History

SOTW 2

HS Days at History Museum

Social Studies

World Geography

US States

State of MO

Science

CPO Earth Science

HS Days at Science Center

Foreign Language

French (still TBD for program)

Music

Piano Lessons

Music Appreciation Activities

Art

Meet the Masters

Religion

CCD

Activities

Swim Team

Jujitsu

Cub Scouts

Edited by RahRah

I would say "plan" sounds far more organized than we actually are. (Notice the convenient, blame-shifting move to the 1st person plural so it sounds like others are also at fault.)

No reading list or plan, though that sounds like a great idea. Right now we're following the "Mommy's List of Favorite Books From When She Was a Kid" regimen. Do you have a specific list you go by?

I'm aching to start piano lessons too (how else can she get into Harvard??), but we only have an electric keyboard. Does anyone attempt piano lessons for their dc with only a keyboard for practice?

I don't think you need a plan of books to read... we just head to the library and choose what we like! You are also using SOTW, so just look through that list to pick some books, if you need ideas. Looking at the Sonlight website also will help you choose some books.

I used MCT Island with my son last year for Grade 3. I personally wouldn't use it for Grade 2, especially if you are looking for a grammar program that is less teacher intensive than FLL. Others will have different opinions, I am sure. We loved parts of the program, but I need something more structured for my boys, and less expensive too.

Our plan, still being revised here and there:

Language Arts

FLL

WWE

AAS

Handwriting - starting cursive mid-year

Lots of great books planned and waiting to be discovered

Math

MM

Life of Fred A,B,C

Lots of living math and math readers sprinkled throughout the year

MathTacular DVDs for fun and inspiration (DS like these!)

History

SOTW 2 and AG

Many field trips planned - I can't wait!

Great history books

Science

R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey Earth

Peppered with appropriate videos from the Happy Scientist

"Family course" - The Story of Science, which we are reading together after dinner each night

Lots of science books and trips to science museums planned

Foreign Language

Song School Latin - starting mid-year

Art

Discovering Great Artists

Mark Kistler Online

Lots of projects with Dad

Music

Piano

PE

Swimming

Karate or Dance - if we can find a dance studio that has at least one other boy :)

I, too, worry about glaring gaps. I'm worried about phonics at the moment, and hopeful that AAS will cover/review phonics enough. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated!

2nd grade is so much easier than what I'm planning for 5th.

WWE

FLL

AAS

Sonlight books and others

RS math

CWP

MM

HO with big brother

REAL SO with big brother

Meet the Masters (when I remember)

My German mish mash

Oh, I think I'm going to get REWARDS workbook for him.

This is for ds7.

Math - Right Start D

English - Writing With Ease 3, Spelling Power

Music - Piano Lessons

Foreign Language - Japanese

History/Social Studies - History Odyssey Level 1 Ancients

Science - Real Science Odyssey Earth and Space Science and Earth Science by Mom

Literature - Five in a Row and Library Books

Art - Five in a Row and Artistic Pursuits K-3 Book 2

My dd7 (2nd grade) is doing the following this year:

FLL 2

Writing Tales

Spelling Workout

Sonlight for reading, history, read alouds and bible

Horizons Math 2

Explode the Code books 6-8

Real Science 4 Kids Biology

How Great Thou Art

HTH!

I have a reading list of books we'll do throughout the year - about half are just stories to read at some point, the other half is tied directly to what we're doing in our lessons throughout the year. We also wind up doing more books than are on the list I make with our trips to the library, bookstores and/or my seeing something online that I buy and add to the list as the year progresses.

Here's what I plan to do with my 7yr ds. We start next week:

Math- MUS Beta/Singapore CWP 2/ living math books

L.A- WWE 2, FLL 2, Star Wars mad libs, ETC 5-7, HOP Master Reader, AAS1-2, Zaner Bloser Handwriting 2M/2C, Sonlight reading list,

Latin for fun-Song School Latin

Bible-?? VOS bible with narrations/Cool devotions for boy book

Science- Apologia swimming creatures w/science kit

History- SOTW 2 w/AG and audio cd's

Music- piano lessons/Lives of the musician book/listen to classical kids cd's and classical kids website

Co-op classes 1xw on Fridays

Art

Design to build

Life stories

Drama

Swimming at the YMCA and Upward BB in the fall.

My second grader is doing the following:

Truthquest Amer History for the Young Student 1

WinterPromise World Around Me Science

WinterPromise LA1 (advanced) Phonics/Vocab (ETC6 and Right Into Reading 2)

WinterPromise LA1 and LA2 readers (last third or quarter of LA1, finishing up with LA2)

SpellWell A/AA

Pentime Handwriting Transition

Bob Jones University English 2

BJU Math 2

God Made Music

Meet the Masters Art

Read and Learn Bible

Edited by SnowWhite

I would say "plan" sounds far more organized than we actually are. (Notice the convenient, blame-shifting move to the 1st person plural so it sounds like others are also at fault.)

No reading list or plan, though that sounds like a great idea. Right now we're following the "Mommy's List of Favorite Books From When She Was a Kid" regimen. Do you have a specific list you go by?

I'm aching to start piano lessons too (how else can she get into Harvard??), but we only have an electric keyboard. Does anyone attempt piano lessons for their dc with only a keyboard for practice?

Our reading plan includes three books that come from Ambleside Online, year 2. Understood Betsy, Wind in the Willows, and Robin Hood. She reads a certain number of pages outloud to me daily.

The rest of second grade is in my signature.

Here's my plan for dd7's 2nd grade:

Math: Singapore Math 2B & 3A

Problem-Solving: Critical Thinking Activities K-3

Reading: Sonlight 4-5 Readers & lots of library books

Writing: Journal writing, cursive copywork, & independent writing using the writing process

Spelling: Finish working through the 300 most common words

Literature/History/Geography: Sonlight Core C

Science: studying anatomy and botony using living books, nature walks, and keeping a nature journal

French: L'Art de Lire 1 & 2

Art: Artistic Pursuits K-3 Bk 1 & artist studies

Music: Piano lessons & composer studies

Extras: Ballet and gymnastics lessons

Calvert 2-

Includes spelling, weekly dictation, picture study, art, simple grammar, and reading, and phonics. I like all those parts.

It also includes composition, which is just OK. Some assignments are cute and worthwhile. Others feel like they were taken straight out of some kind of manual on how to meet "standards" while boring little school children.

We skip Word Wall and Directed Reading

It also has Science which I'm not a fan of, as it jumps all around, way too disjointed. The Science lessons are long a boring so I pretty much skim them and spend ten minutes reading the book, and just doing the really cool activities.

Calvert 2 also has simple geography and Social Studies, which is patriotism, a bit of American History and some biographies of famous Americans. I like the social studies.

Calvert Math 2- dd loves it. My jury is still out.

Piano, PE, and we are considering gymnastics. :)

Our plan is for my ds to read to me mostly SL readers (there are several pkgs depending on current reading level).

I have planned out read-alouds for the year; part of these go with my 2nd grader's history and part of them go with my 4th grader's history.

At this point, for independent reading I basically let him pick whatever he wants, so long as he's reading. (I suppose there are some things I would not approve, but he hasn't chosen them yet, so I'm not sure what they are.) He'll get a list to choose from next year when his reading level allows for many more choices of quality lit. It just seems like right now he's choosing between mediocre and mediocre, so he can pick whatever mediocre book he wishes.

Weactually started second grade early this summer, but are on a mid-summer break currently. Here's our 2nd grade plans this fall/winter:

Math

Singapore Math 2A/B plus IP/CWP

Primary Grade Challenge Math

Grammar

FLL 3

GWG 3-4

MCT Grammar Island

Spelling

AAS 5

Writing

WWE 2-3

Winning With Writing 3-4

History

SOTW2/HO2

Science

RSO Earth & Space

MPH

Art

Meet the Masters

Artistic Pursuits

Geography

Evan Moor Daily Geography Practice Grade 3

Critical Thinking

Prufrock Press workbooks

Literature

MCT Lit

Children's Literature - both read-aloud and independent

Vocabulary

Wordly Wise Book 3-4

Spanish

Elementary Spanish

Homeschool Spanish

Foreign Language Friends

Latin

Minimus Latin (will go through fast)

Lively Latin

Our Plan

Language Arts

Winning With Writing

Soaring with Spelling

Growing with Grammar

Early readers- Science/ History related

I'll read stories

Math

Math Mammonth 2A (almost done with this one), 2B and possible 3A

Science

Academy of Science- Little Professor kits for rocks, seeds and electricy

DK, national geographics and step-into-reading books

History

Lots of library books/ What your 2nd grader needs to know/ crafts we found online and field trips to museum and festivals

Music

Drum lessons

PE

Gymnastics/ regular play

We started K a year ago and ended up completing most of first grade in everything except Language Arts. Language Arts we need to finish about half of 1st grade before we start 2nd.

Language Arts:

AAS 1

Climbing to good English

Pathway reading

Progressive Phonics

Word Mastery by Florence Akin

HWT

Math:

MM 2

SM CWP 1 & maybe 2

Zacarro's PCM

History:

History Odyssey Middle ages

Science:

Elemental Science (2nd half of Biology + Earth Science)

Science club at the science museum

Latin:

SSL

Extra Stuff:

Swim Team

Artistic Pursuits

Atelier Art

Choir

Acting + Christmas Carol (assuming she gets a part)

Beginning Piano

Co-Op every other week

Maybe campfire scouts

+ Lots of read aloud's

Edited by Leav97

It's so fun to see everyones choices. Wow....so much variety. Here's our 2nd grade plans (we start September 1st...if the school gets on the ball and orders our stuff!!). By the way....looks like Satori is a genious compared to my 7 year old. :D

Language Arts:

TouchPhonics with the readers

ETC

Literacy Leaders: 10 Minute Lessons for Phonological Awareness

FLL 1 & 2 + companion CD

Spelling Plus / Spelling Dictation (will use this with ds too)

Homophone Triple Play game

New American Cursive

Math:

Math in Focus + manipulatives

3 Math Games Galore books

MathTacular DVD's and manipulatives for fun

Spanish:

La Clase Divertida (to go with this I got Language Learner Kit, I Can Read & Speak Spanish, and a Spanish Bingo game)

History/Geography:

History Odyssey Ancients Level 1 + timeline (with a ton of books to go with it)

Geography Songs CD

States & Capitals Songs CD & DVD

Daily Geography 2

Science (Earth Science):

Nancy Larson Science

Discover & Do DVD's

Art:

ARTistic Pursuits + art kit from Sonlight

Mark Kistler's Online Art Lessons

Music:

Alfred's Kids Guitar Course

Progressive Keyboard series

Extra Stuff:

Stepping Stones

Comprehension Plus

A bunch of books (to read on her own, me to read to her with her help, books with cd's to listen and follow along)

It's not stupid...and don't be so worried. Everything looks fine. If she's reading so well, she probably doesn't need to keep going with phonics. My first child was reading 2nd grade level just after turning 5 (my 3rd child is the complete opposite!). She could read anything and didn't need phonics anymore.

We only have an electric keyboard. Works just fine.

Edited by ~AprilMay~

I turned my plan into the authorities that be today.

Math-Math Mammoth, supplemented with Mathematics Enhancement Programme (We are in MEP 1B, MM 1 B. I also have some supplement material in mind for my spacial genius)

Grammar-First Language Lessons Level 2, KISS Grammar Workbook for Second Grade (For grammar, I've got to say that this combination is GREAT! My boys LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their grammar!)

Writing-Writing With Ease, transitioned to Aesop Classical Writing in Spring

Penmanship-Beginning Cursive Handwriting (No book for this. It's just as easy to find worksheets online and do the teaching myself)

Spelling-WheelerĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s Elementary Speller (I like this book. It's vintage, was free and there's a good bit of dictation to use for the year.)

Reading Instruction-WebsterĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s Speller, Word Mastery by Akin, daily readings from the McGuffey First Eclectic Reader (Both my ds7 continue to need phonics, but are capable of read-aloud work.)

Literature Study-Comprehension via narration, daily listening to read-aloud ChildrenĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s Literature Classics. Poetry memorization to be accomplished every two to three weeks. Poetry is included in comprehension studies.

(Something new this year, I'm planning to include some Lit Comp materials weekly in addition to narration daily.)

History-Medieval/ Renaissance Period, Story of The World

Geography of Europe, United States and Canada is to be covered this year

Arkansas State History is also to be covered this year with a particular focus on natural resources and geologic features.

Reading Literature associated with the time period.

(I've already got Beowulf-I'm psyched. SOTW is going to be a spine this year. My libraries have a wealth of good material for this time period that has more pictures. Little boys need pictures.)

Science-Earth Science. The earth science is divided into five sections: Geology, Atmospheric Science, Astronomy and Space, Oceanography and a shorter section on glaciers and fire as they shape the landscape.

(Another area I'm really excited about. We've got so much here that works with Earth Science, and a lot of it can be direct instruction from family members. We've got a geology/hydrologist, and a forestry/wilderness firefighter in the family.)

Art-Drawing instruction will be a primary focus for autumn, painting will be the focus for spring. Art instruction curriculum is The Phonics of Drawing, with supplementary exercises from Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain. Art Appreciation is done every week, using Ambleside Online recommendations for second grade year.

(Artistic Pursuits didn't work all that well for us last year. I opted for more focus on the things that are most interesting for the boys.)

Music-Listening to classical music following the Ambleside Online recommendations for second grade year.

(Budget does not include purchase of a piano as of yet. We hope to find one in the next year or so.)

Our 2nd grade school year will officially begin on August 25th. Here's what we have planned:

Bible

VP Genesis-Joshua

The Story of the Ancient World by Guerber (narrative read aloud)

Critical Thinking

Visual Perceptual Skill Building 2

Building Thinking Skills 1

Math

RightStart D (spine)

Math Mammoth & Singapore IP/CWP (supplements)

Phonics/Spelling

Spell to Write and Read

Grammar

FLL 3

MCT Island series? (still contemplating this as a supplement to our LA lineup)

Writing

WWE 2 (2nd half)

WWE 3 (1st half)

Reading/Literature

Misc. book lists

Latin

SSL

GSwL

History

VP OT/Ancient Egypt

SOTW 1 (narrative read aloud)

Diana Waring's AC&B audios

HTTA Timeline

Geography

Map Trek (correlated w/VP and SOTW)

Science

God's Design for Life

Art

I Can Do All Things (drawing)

Artistic Pursuits (other mediums)

Music

fiddle lessons

Memory Work

CC Cycle 1 w/ Classical Math to Classical Music

Lyrical Life Science

Poetry Memorization

Our Blog: Hunt Classical Academy

We school Jan-Dec, 2nd starts in 2012 for DD.

Here's my plan:

English:

LLATL Yellow

CW Primers

A Reason for Handwriting

Reading list ideas from Ambelside Online

Maths:

Singapore finish up 2B, 3A/3B.

Miquon

History/Geography:

continue SOTW1

Geography is pieced together, some with SOTW and some student led. Possibly adding in some Charlotte mason geography.

Science:

BFSU

Music:

Continue Violin Lessons

Classical Kids CD's + books from library - when we find time

Language:

Russian step-by-step (I think - this is new for 2012!)

Art:

I don't know yet, probably just fun! Whatever I see/think of/can be bothered with... I know there's picture studies included in the CW. I haven't found a set curriculum I like.

PE:

meh... :D Snorkeling at the beach, going for bike rides, digging in the garden, playing at the park...

Language Arts

WWE 2

R&S Grammar 2

SL Readers 3

OPGTR

SWO B

HWOT

IEW Poetry Memorization

Math

MUS Beta with MM1

Science

Apologia Flying Creatures Zoology

History

SOTW 1 (with first grade sibling)

Art & Music & Movement

Meet the Masters

Piano Lessons

Music Masters

Karate Lessons

Bible

Coloring sheets with Bible stories (we may begin Who Is God? as a family)

Here's our 2nd grade plan so far (still putting it together):

Language Arts

MCT Grammar Island, Building Language, Music Hemispheres, Sentence Island, Practice Island (would you believe I had never even HEARD of this program until I started reading the glowing reviews here the last few months?!)

Suppose the Wolf Were an Octopus (literature/reading comprehension)

Spelling Workout C

Math

A Beka Arithmetic 3

History

SOTW 2 with Activity Guide

Music

guitar and piano lessons

Discovering Music

Art

Artistic Pursuits

Science

NO idea :confused:---On the hunt for a good secular program (would love suggestions hint, hint ;))

PE

maybe dance, not sure

Language

Probably Spanish, not sure of the program...