Menu

Out of curiosity: how many.....

.....members here are expecting? It seems like there have been a lot of baby threads lately and I've been wondering just how many of us are expecting and I thought it would be interesting to ask. :001_smile:

I am, and baby is due around December 14th.

DS2 is due August 5th. DD came at 39 weeks, and I'm kind of hoping this guy follows her lead, because I am not loving being massively pregnant in the summer. (My other two were born in May and March, so it was winter and early spring for my third trimester, which was much more pleasant.)

.....members here are expecting? It seems like there have been a lot of baby threads lately and I've been wondering just how many of us are expecting and I thought it would be interesting to ask. :001_smile:

I am and we expect the baby soon... Very, very soon. I got up and bathed because I was sure this was it. One bagel with raspberry cream cheese and a glass of ice water later along with an hour of surfing... Eh, the contractions have petered out. Sigh.

I am and we expect the baby soon... Very, very soon. I got up and bathed because I was sure this was it. One bagel with raspberry cream cheese and a glass of ice water later along with an hour of surfing... Eh, the contractions have petered out. Sigh.

Wow. Okay, YOU might have to be the one to start the baby picture thread. :)

Congratulations everyone! Thank for all the replies, it's been fun to read them, see when you're due, and if you're having a boy or girl.

Edited to add: I am hoping to find out the gender of our baby as soon as we're able. I can't wait until Dec. to find out!

We are expecting as well, it seems we share the same EDD. I'm hoping the full moon and lunar eclipse on Dec.10th will get things started early:)

Me too. I'm due 2-21. Congrats to you and I hope it sticks! :)

Thanks, and congrats to you, too :)

I went for my second blood test this morning to find out my HCG levels (my first test was Monday, now they can compare them to see if they are rising like they should).

I am SO nervous. I just want to know already if this pregnancy is looking viable so far or not. They said the results will probably be at my doctor's office late this afternoon. I REALLY hope they call me with the results today and don't make me wait until tomorrow for them. I had such a hard time sleeping last night, tonight would probably be even worse. Sigh.