Menu

why I am fat....

Figured out why I'm fat! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body". I'm going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove"

OMG :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am soo using that for my FB status too!!

:lol:

Thanks for the chuckle....and excuse!

Hear! Hear! Blog post potential. . . :smilielol5:

In case anyone was wondering, Paul Mitchell's *Super Skinny* does NOT work on the body like the toxic *volume and body* types do! :lol:

Which shampoo? I'm considering washing just *two* body parts with that. :tongue_smilie:

:smilielol5:

Figured out why I'm fat! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body". I'm going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove"

Can't. breathe.

*gasp*

Oh my GOSH that's funny.

(Lemme know if it works!)

Guest Katia

This was my Facebook status last week. :D

One of my comments was along the lines of "this should help Dawn's sales"

Another gal was so excited she said she was going to rub Dawn all over her body and then wrap up in Saran wrap for a more intensive treatment! :lol:

Oh my gosh! I almost choked reading this! You are so funny! hahahahaha :smilielol5: :lol: :lol::tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, I needed the laugh!

This might be the funniest thing I've read all day! :lol:

I have seen you, trust me, you are not fat!!!