Menu

baby came

And surprise, surprise, baby was a girl!!! We named her Harper Mackenzie and she arrived on Feb 8 at 136pm at 7lbs 10oz at our home after about 6 1/2 hours of labor. We are doing well, just very tired around here. Now my mom's gone out shopping for girl clothes. :auto:

Congratulations! Did you think it was a boy? Or did you not know at all?

We didn't know at all, but I was absolutely positive it was a boy. In fact, after the assistant pulled her up out of the water and her breathing stabilized, they told me to look and I was like, "What on earth is that?!?!" :lol: Now, I grew up around two sisters and a mom but those girly bits looked so weird. I thought something was messed up with my son's boy parts.

Thanks everyone, she's pretty consistent so far, so the long nights are kinda bearable.

And surprise, surprise, baby was a girl!!! We named her Harper Mackenzie and she arrived on Feb 8 at 136pm at 7lbs 10oz at our home after about 6 1/2 hours of labor. We are doing well, just very tired around here. Now my mom's gone out shopping for girl clothes. :auto:

Congratulations!

Welcome to the world, little one :)