Menu

What Will Punxsutawney Phil Do Tomorrow?

What will Punxsutawney Phil Do Tomorrow?  

1. 1. What will Punxsutawney Phil Do Tomorrow?

• Emerge from his burrow announcing the end of winter.
    • See his shadow, retreat back to his burrow to announce six more weeks of winter.
    • Other option

I think if I were him, I'd stay curled up inside, nice and warm! Of course, I'm biased-I'd LOVE an early Spring. Having three snowstorms in January (and another possible this week) when normally we have snow maybe once in a year is just plain annoying!

:iagree: I voted other because I don't think any self-respecting groundhog would want to come out of his burrow given the weather forecast!

I'm with you. Since I'm Cajun, I'm sure I can find a recipe for evil groundhog soup, stew, etoufee, or gumbo.

LOL! I'm willing to join the hunting party for Phil!:drool5: Sounds like he's gonna made up into some goooooood eatin'.

I voted "more winter" only b/c this winter in the northeast seems unending with all the storms we've had/will be having. :(

Update!

The sheriff one county over is already ordering people off the roads...they may have to impose a curfew for everyone not having an emergency because it's going to be so bad that they'll be exhausting their resources just keeping first responders running.

So, Punk Phil....here is my advice....either stay home or you better NOT report a shadow. Otherwise, a large group of relentless Michigan hunters are going to track you down, murder you with prejudice, and cook your hiney for lunch!

Faith

Update!

The sheriff one county over is already ordering people off the roads...they may have to impose a curfew for everyone not having an emergency because it's going to be so bad that they'll be exhausting their resources just keeping first responders running.

So, Punk Phil....here is my advice....either stay home or you better NOT report a shadow. Otherwise, a large group of relentless Michigan hunters are going to track you down, murder you with prejudice, and cook your hiney for lunch!

Faith

:lol:

LOL! I'm willing to join the hunting party for Phil!:drool5: Sounds like he's gonna made up into some goooooood eatin'.

I voted "more winter" only b/c this winter in the northeast seems unending with all the storms we've had/will be having. :(

If he says more winter, I can borrow my brother's rifle. Or just hit the stupid punk with my car. :auto:

If I were he, I wouldn't bother coming out for another month or so. :glare:

:iagree:

Unless someone shovels his hole out, he's pretty much stuck!

I chose OTHER. If I were him, I'd probably BITE the person who tries to pull me out of hibernation.

Phil, is a known prolific liar for Michiganders. He is not to be trusted and most years, would be in several of my neighbor's stew pots for his follies!!!!! LOL...truly, he is not revered here.

Faith

:iagree: We are from Michigan. Just moved 3 years ago... I KNOW what you mean :glare: Especially after the blizard that hit you guys last night!

Update!

Faith

How much snow did you get? I dont know what part of Mi you are in but of my family my sister in law measured 23 inches where she said it looked to be drift free. They have 5 foot drifts easy she said