Menu

What should our librarian order?

:) I was going to suggest so many of these already suggestioned!

I also must give credit to our town librarians. Many, many (+ many more) of the Bill Nye, Blue Planet, Teaching Co, NOVA, Schlessinger Media etc are available in our library. The childrens' section has all of Schlessinger's Native American DVDs , and all of their Ancient history ones.

This board has taught me not to take this gift for granted.

I still have a suggestion. Looking for Lincoln is a must-have, and pretty much everything Ken Burns has ever done. Even the baseball set is filled with historical information, and not just on baseball.

ASL resources would be good. People get stumped when they run out of library available resources because they are too expensive to buy!

My kids love animal documentaries, even though they are only small.

And there are the cutest ever Beatrix Potter dvds around. I think Amazon sells them...

http://www.amazon.com/Beatrix-Potter-Collection/dp/B000ZKQUZY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294871880&sr=8-1

Rosie

The Blue Planet dvds.

My guys just finished watching these and we may have to buy them.

Oh! Get them on Blu-Ray if you have a player. That was the advice I was given here on the Hive.... after I'd already bought, opened and watched the DVDs. :glare:

It's been over a year now so I'm thinking I may be able to convince dh to upgrade to Blu-Ray now. :tongue_smilie:

Anyways, I was told they are that much better.