Menu

Please tell me there is someone else who...

I liked watching when there were "only" 12 or so kids and they were still in their little house and the show was not so "produced" as it is now. When you really got to see her shopping and trying to make ends meet and keep up with the laundry and homeschool and cook dinner. Now, well, it seems a little too smooth, if that makes any sense. It's interesting, and I watch occasionally, but not like when they were doing just the occasional special instead of the series.

I love the Duggers. We didn't have tv for about 2 years, so I'm still catching up on all the shows I missed. Last night, I watched the one where they renewed their vows. I was impressed she could remember each birth in such detail. I only have 5 and some of those births are a blur to me!

Yup, love watching them, don't know why. Of course, I used to love Jon & Kate, until that turned into a train wreck. I guess I'm impressed that the fame doesn't appear to have gone to their heads, that they are unwaivering in their convictions, and have a strong family-centered focus. I am also amazed at Mrs. Duggar's calm demeanor, and Mr. Duggar's obvious devotion to her. It is also fun just to watch the logistics of them trying to live a modern American existence on such a large scale.

Good wholesome fun, I guess ;)!

I really love watching the Duggars. We don't have cable, but my daughter gave me a few months of Netflix for a present. I'm watching the show for the first time through Netflix streaming.

My daughter was thrilled to see a family who actually believes in courtship (which is what she's chosen to do) and I like how the mom is so calm and never yells!

I enjoy watching them, along with Little People, Big World, Sister Wives, and The Little Couple. I give most of the family-style shows at least a chance. They're fun. And it can give us interesting talking points when differences in the way they do things (as well as similarities) come up.

DD totally wants their house, especially the indoor slide lol!