Menu

Enchanted Learning subscription @ $2.50 per family

jplain

Edited to add: This group buy is now closed.

Enchanted Learning is a website with printables covering a wide variety of topics. We've used it mostly for printing out blank maps and country flags to color, but we've also used it as a rainy day kind of thing: "Mom, please print me a picture of a crazy animal that I've never heard of before." :tongue_smilie:

Some of the content on the site is free, but most of it is available by subscription only. The regular subscription fee is $20 per year per family. However, Enchanted Learning also allows group buys, at the school rate. There's a group buy available now on the Amitymama forum. Assuming there are enough participants, the subscription will start at the beginning of June. The price is $2.50 per family for one year of access.

The link with instructions is here (link removed), but to summarize:

~ anyone is welcome to join

~ start by registering as a member of Amitymama

~ send Personal, non-cc PayPal to the email address listed, and be sure to include your Amity username in the PayPal payment message

~ once the subscription is renewed, Lisa will send out username and password info to all subscribers, using the PM system at Amitymama

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation to the company and will not benefit from anyone signing up. (Except of course that I want people to sign up, because otherwise there won't be enough subscribers! :D)

Edited by jplain

Wow! Thanks for the info on this group buy! I had always searched their free portion but it is nothing compared to the whole site! I'm having a great time searching through the site.

I sent my paypal this morning and had the username and password within the hour!