Menu

Any old timers care to vouch for me?

I've listed a bunch of stuff on the sale board, and someone has asked about feedback.

I've been on these boards since I first read the ORIGINAL WTM -- how long ago was it that it first came out?? Anyway, some people have obviously been burned in the past by bogus sellers/buyers. I understand the reluctance to trust someone with no feedback.

I have no feedback on these sale boards as most of my buying and selling was done on our old boards. Could somebody please vouch for me? Colleen? SWB???? Tammy? WTMindy? Beuller???? Anj??? (where'd she go anyway!!) Karenciavo????

HELP!

I'm not from the old boards, but I'll vouch for you too! DB (who is not Deb) from NJ (my fellow beach nut) is a-okay.

"who is not Deb" ROFL!!!

EL, ya know what else is funny? I had your name listed in my OP, but I deleted it because you weren't around back then!

:grouphug: EL, I love you! :D

btw, it's supposed to be 50 today.....almost warm enough to go down the shore, but not quite ;)

"who is not Deb" ROFL!!!

EL, ya know what else is funny? I had your name listed in my OP, but I deleted it because you weren't around back then!

:grouphug: EL, I love you! :D

btw, it's supposed to be 50 today.....almost warm enough to go down the shore, but not quite ;)

Maybe then my almost 7k posts will come in handy. ;) What I lack in longevity I have attempted to make up for in quantity of posts. :tongue_smilie:

A little chilly for the beach around here too, too bad.

Maybe then my almost 7k posts will come in handy. ;) What I lack in longevity I have attempted to make up for in quantity of posts. :tongue_smilie:

A little chilly for the beach around here too, too bad.

Exactly!!! LOL

btw, I like your Gretchen quote. She's so smart, isn't she? ;)

Hey! There's another one!!! Where are you Gretchen??

I've listed a bunch of stuff on the sale board, and someone has asked about feedback.

I've been on these boards since I first read the ORIGINAL WTM -- how long ago was it that it first came out?? Anyway, some people have obviously been burned in the past by bogus sellers/buyers. I understand the reluctance to trust someone with no feedback.

I have no feedback on these sale boards as most of my buying and selling was done on our old boards. Could somebody please vouch for me? Colleen? SWB???? Tammy? WTMindy? Beuller???? Anj??? (where'd she go anyway!!) Karenciavo????

HELP!

Here for 5 or 6 years now. Yep, DB in NJ's definitely an old-timer. A nice one.

Whoever needs to be trusting Donna should be fine, we'll vouch for her.

Exactly!!! LOL

btw, I like your Gretchen quote. She's so smart, isn't she? ;)

Hey! There's another one!!! Where are you Gretchen??

I remember you from "way back when." Do we have to push some special buttons to give you feedback? I thought all of that was discontinued!?

Am I the only one who sees problem with this? Not the vouching, that's excellent.... but the whole "I won't buy unless you have good feedback"? How are you supposed to GET good feedback, by buying and selling... and if no one will buy from you unless you have it! UGH!!!:banghead:

Oh well....

:D

HELP!

Per your stats (upper right corner of each post) You've been a member of the board in THIS reincarnation for 2 years...and have thousands of posts....that would be enough for me to be comfortable that you're not a scammer.

I don't actually remember your name from the old boards, but Colleen, WTMMindy, Beuller, Karenviaco...those are all familiar to me from when this board was just a long list of thread subjects to skim through and open, lol.

I think it's unusual that someone is looking at the feedback info. I only have one feedback comment but I know I've purchased many more items but the other sellers have not posted feedback on them. I don't sell, at least not yet. Are people really using the Feeback options very much?? That hasn't been my experience.

I'd think that someone might look at your post count and then perhaps read some of your posts to get a feel for your character.

Blessings,

HELP!

You're good people. You can use me as a reference whenever you like. :D

How ya been?

(ETA: Okay, so you guys may not remember me from the old board... that's because of my ninja lurking abilities. You never even knew I was watching you.... but I WAS there.)

Edited by rockermom

I think it's unusual that someone is looking at the feedback info.

Ya see, I don't find it unusual at all. I totally get that if someone's been burned once, they're going to be a bit more cautious so they don't get burned again.

And for the record, the dear sweet lady felt better as soon as she heard how long I'd been here, etc.

No problems :)

You're good people. You can use me as a reference whenever you like. :D

How ya been?

(ETA: Okay, so you guys may not remember me from the old board... that's because of my ninja lurking abilities. You never even knew I was watching you.... but I WAS there.)

I've been ok! Surviving, I guess. Such is life. How've you been?!?! I miss you all :grouphug:

Am I the only one who sees problem with this? Not the vouching, that's excellent.... but the whole "I won't buy unless you have good feedback"? How are you supposed to GET good feedback, by buying and selling... and if no one will buy from you unless you have it! UGH!!!:banghead:

Oh well....

:D

It's because of experiences like the ones in this thread. And it's a shame. I've never been ripped off (nor have I EVER ripped anybody else off!), but lots of people have. It's a sad state of affairs, I tell ya.

:(