Menu

Prayers please

The authorities just picked up my son, 17, who had been missing since December 21st. He has been arrested and charged with a multitude of things, not to mention previous warrants for a probation violations. They said they may release him to our care tonight or he may go to Juvenile, we will know more within the hour.

It is going to be a long night.

The authorities just picked up my son, 17, who had been missing since December 21st. He has been arrested and charged with a multitude of things, not to mention previous warrants for a probation violations. They said they may release him to our care tonight or he may go to Juvenile, we will know more within the hour.

Praying for you and your family. {{{Stephanie in FL}}}

(((Stephanie))) I'm praying for him and your family.

Stephanie,

Praying for you, Sweetie.

Dear Jesus,

You know how hard it is when children make choices that lead to pain, for them and their families. I know you ache to gather Stephanie's ds under your wings, to offer him all the riches of heaven that are yours to give. I pray she will crawl into your arms, and that her ds will soon come home to you.

Please give Stephanie rest and peace. As you strip away even her son from her, I pray you teach her that you are enough.

Keep her in your tenderest care.

Love,

Chris