Menu

Thanks to everyone who helped me with ideas for the Lego birthday cake! Here it is:

Great...just great....you post a link to what my eldest dd would LOVE to have as her b-day cake...sigh...thank you so very much.:tongue_smilie:

:D:D

She'll absolutely flip with excitement. Thanks for the wonderful idea and instructions!

When my ds was three, he wanted a Lego cake. I washed a bunch of his Legos in the dishwasher, frosted a 13x9 cake, scattered the Legos decoratively on top, and wrote "Happy Birthday Noah" with colored icing. :001_smile:

If my son ever sees your blog, I will definitely be lowered a bit in his eyes.:001_huh: You did an amazing job!

Wendi

Very cool:001_cool: My boys would LOVE that! Their birthday is July 8th and since it falls so close to the Fourth of July we typically just do a red, white and blue theme but this is so neat I may have to change it up for this year:)

Thanks for the pics and directions, that will be very helpful!

Jennefer,

You are one dedicated mama! Would you come to my house and be my kids mom? Heck, be my mom too.:D

:seeya: Hi Pam! I don't spend too much time over here but it is great to see you! Thanks for commenting on this thread and for all our encouragement to me over time. You are a great friend!

Wow! :thumbup1: I'm so impressed! My boys would love a cake like that. I don't suppose you want to make another one and ship it to Ohio???

He-he-he! Someone else asked me if I would consider starting a cake business and I laughed out loud. I am so slow at this stuff that I couldn't charge enough to justify the time I spend on the them. I make three cakes a year, one for each boy's b-day and that's plenty for me!

Now if I lived in Ohio, I would come and make it with you for free if you had a good supply of coffee and dark chocolate! :D