Menu

Please pray, again [warning female and cc content]

Yesterday, I felt awfu, cramps, indigestion and heartburn. This morning I woke up and have some light pink discharge. I don't want to think the worst, but I must admit that this is typically how a miss would start for me. KWIM. I am trying to be optimistic, but it's hard. If you pray, please do. As I have mentioned before, I really want this baby.

Update:

All I had was that one time of a little (very pink) staining. So I do not know. I am still so sick that I cannot eat anything. It's kind of a cross b/tw indigestion/heartburn/naseausness. I don't go to the dr. until April 28th so it's a little nervewracking. I'm thinking though that things must be ok. I hope.:001_smile:

Update:

All I had was that one time of a little (very pink) staining. So I do not know. I am still so sick that I cannot eat anything. It's kind of a cross b/tw indigestion/heartburn/naseausness. I don't go to the dr. until April 28th so it's a little nervewracking. I'm thinking though that things must be ok. I hope.:001_smile:

How far along are you? Could the blood be a bit of implantation bleeding?

Either way, I've lost one and that was a very traumatic experience for me. I pray your baby "sticks" and you have a healthy, happy pregnancy.