Menu

A toast..........

I am so glad I am not alone in my knowledge of Rocky Horror trivia!

Not to highjack, but I was doing the time warp in my kitchen today. My dd says , Mom what are you singing, and I told her. She says who sings it, and I said Forte from Beauty and the Beast, well he is in the RHPS>

Anyhow, she says Tim Curry, ewww. And I thought if she only knew.:D

Not to highjack, but I was doing the time warp in my kitchen today. My dd says , Mom what are you singing, and I told her. She says who sings it, and I said Forte from Beauty and the Beast, well he is in the RHPS>

Anyhow, she says Tim Curry, ewww. And I thought if she only knew.:D

My ds15 was learning first aid and mistakenly said pelvic thrust instead of abdominal thrust. I was :lol: and :blushing: thinking of my time warp days.

I love Emma (Gwenyth Paltrow version), but I don't remember that line. I guess we'll have to watch it today.

Ugh - Now I'll have to re-rent Rocky Horror. I love it when Susan Sarandon sings, "Ttttttttttttouch me . . . ." It's a riot! How did we get on this? I have to go teach school now . .D#*it Janet!

:leaving:

It's from "Emma", although I can't remember which version at the moment. When they are having dinner and lamenting the fact that Harriet and Frank Churchill aren't present.

Ooooh - and I'm even READING Emma and I didn't get it.

:glare:

Pathetic. I need more braincells. Or maybe I can have virtual diet Coke compliments of Cindy, since I gave the real thing up. . . :tongue_smilie:

Everyone sing!

"It's just a jump to the left. . .

And a step to the riiiiight -"

Sigh. I need to get the 8yo OFF the piano and down here to do a mind map of Ancient Chinese history. Yup.

One of the original Star Trek movies, I think... The Search for Spock? Or was it the Wrath of Khan? Or maybe I'm way off. :tongue_smilie:

Although one of my first thoughts was The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

eta: I see I'm not the only one who was a Rocky Horror fan. :D

It's from "Emma", although I can't remember which version at the moment. When they are having dinner and lamenting the fact that Harriet and Frank Churchill aren't present.

Ok, this was not even on my "radar", as I was thinking of a tv episode from M*A*S*H 4077.......:001_smile:

Me, too. Third cup, actually.

Where were you naughty girls??

Are you asking

A. Where were you when you were absent?

B. In what actual location were we naughty?

I have noticed that no one asks if we actually WERE naughty, no one asks IF we were truly naughty, everyone just assumes we WERE naughty..........and rightly so! :lol:

Me too:001_wub: I am actually reading the only Austen book I have never read at this very time! (Northanger Abbey)

Oooooh, to be reading an Auste--any Austen--for the first time! Ahhhhh. IMHO, Northanger Abbey is her fifth best novel:

6. Sense and Sensibility :)

5. Northanger Abbey :001_smile:

4. Mansfield Park :w00t:

3. Persuasion :hurray:

2. Emma :cheers2:

1. Pride and Prejudice :grouphug:

Are you asking

A. Where were you when you were absent?

B. In what actual location were we naughty?

I have noticed that no one asks if we actually WERE naughty, no one asks IF we were truly naughty, everyone just assumes we WERE naughty..........and rightly so! :lol:

Speak for yourself, Dearie!!

:Angel_anim: