Menu

I didn’t want to do this…reveal that I’m part of an in-group/inner circle, but it’s necessary at this point. So I’m coming clean about the group

pinball

26 minutes ago, Melissa Louise said:

OK.

This place is a bit of a nightmare, think I will go spend time in the real world where things make sense.

Oh, I hope you are joking. I mean, not about spending time in the real world, because that is good. But about this place being a nightmare. 

FWIW, I very much like reading your posts here. I may not always agree, but you are a poster whose posts I enjoy reading. 

As for the OP, I can't think of any inner circle I belong to right now. Which is just fine with me.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, barnwife said:

Oh, I hope you are joking. I mean, not about spending time in the real world, because that is good. But about this place being a nightmare. 

FWIW, I very much like reading your posts here. I may not always agree, but you are a poster whose posts I enjoy reading. 

As for the OP, I can't think of any inner circle I belong to right now. Which is just fine with me.

It's a bit of a nightmare.

Thank you.

The real world is good.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Melissa Louise said:

It's a bit of a nightmare.

Thank you.

The real world is good.

Is there a Costco in Australia? 

All I can think with this thread is “I love Costco and know nothing about BJ’s so I guess we need to start an inner Costco circle” 😆

ETA: I’m an executive member at Costco (ooh la la) and I don’t even know exactly what that means but every time I go I spend so much money that the cashier says “whew, I’m relieved you went executive”. So I’m pretty deep down the Costco path, sadly.

Edited by Ann.without.an.e
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, barnwife said:

Me too. @Melissa Louise We can be a circle! 💕