Menu

Ignore this reactivated thread. The offer has long since expired.

Kareni

• Kareni changed the title to Update with international buying info. For World Book Day, Amazon is offering ten free Kindle books.

I downloaded all ten 🙃and finished North to Paradise. I wouldn't call it great writing, but definitely some interesting stories about his experiencer illegally crossing borders, dealing with coyotes, etc.

Moving on to The Puma Years, another memoir. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
33 minutes ago, graceallan41 said:

I've never heard of this, I hope there are more days like this. I haven't read anything for a long time, I'm tired of just paying for it. Now dedicated to college. I even found an academic ghostwriting service using https://edubirdie.com/academic-ghostwriting-service to get help. This way I will have more time for my own things. As soon as such an action is repeated, I will definitely use it, the main thing is not to miss it like last time.

Welcome to the boards!

Many, many libraries allow patrons to borrow a very wide range of books onto our kindles or phones or tablets, for free, through our library subscriptions. It's awesome; check yours out to see if you can do it through yours!

• Kareni changed the title to Ignore this reactivated thread. The offer has long since expired.