Menu

20 in 20 for 2020 Day 13!

Slache

I had done two miles yesterday, and was a bit sore/stiff from doing a longer/harder yoga workout yesterday. Thought I might just skip today. Then somehow ended up in a live zoom DDP Yoga class that I THOUGHT was MAYBE an hour, probably 50 minutes. Y'all...it' was 90 MINUTES!!!! 

Aftr that I could hardly move, but DD10 was all, "but...I wanted you to so a walk workout with me!" 

So I did. 1 mile workout on the Walk at Home youtube channel...AFTER 90 minutes of an intermediate yoga class. 

I'm SO sweaty and tired, but really really proud of myself!

• Like 6

Well, it's nip and tuck as to whether I can actually count today. I had a doctor's appointment this morning that I forgot about until my husband woke me. That kind of threw my morning schedule out of whack, so I had time only for a quick walk. I forgot to check my mileage, but I suspect I didn't quite make a mile. By the time I remembered and looked, my Fitbit said I had walked more than a mile, but that wasn't until after I had finished at the doctor. 

I also didn't have time to do my 30 minutes of cardio.

However, I did do an extra-long (13.1 mile) bike ride for this World Kindness Day event. 

And, assuming the weather cooperates, I will be attempting my first significant outdoor walking (virtual 5K) since the broken arm/vertigo mess. 

So I'm hoping it all balances out.

Edited by Jenny in Florida
  • Like 4

Another day of not getting out. Did 1.1 miles on the treadmill after dinner. Super rainy and windy here much of the day, so treadmill wasn't a bad way to go. Ended up subbing for the teacher I work with as an EA, so long tiring day. But at least all the tech worked! That's my nightmare--tech issues.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Ausmumof3 said:

Ok I’m not doing so well.  Yesterday we went to go after dinner and the neighbours dog came over and we returned it and he clearly wanted to chat.  Until it was dark.  Today I ended up flat strap all day and no time.  Hoping next week to do some longer stints to catch up.  

Sorry it's been rough to find the time. 🙁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1