Menu

Has anyone heard from Hornblower

Lady Florida.

Ok, I just went and looked at her blog to verify no new posts from last week.  

I was really hoping she would post but here is an update......

She is all done with treatment and is basically really good.  She has a wig that is totally adorable.  Long curly hair, super cute.  She is halfway through the first semester in college and really busy doing her mid term projects and exams.  I am so happy for her!

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello my lovies!!!!!!!! 

I'm supposed to be studying for finals so guess what... this was the PERFECT time to pop back in to see all my favourite people!!!   

I am very well!  Chemo finished in July, radiation finished in September, started nursing school (BSN) in September.  Love school & it's going well. I kinda wish this semester was done already. 

I miss you all so much so I'm coming back  😊

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, hornblower said:

Hello my lovies!!!!!!!! 

I'm supposed to be studying for finals so guess what... this was the PERFECT time to pop back in to see all my favourite people!!!   

I am very well!  Chemo finished in July, radiation finished in September, started nursing school (BSN) in September.  Love school & it's going well. I kinda wish this semester was done already. 

YAY!!!!!! I’m so happy that you’re doing well, and I’m so glad you’re coming back here!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Oh, @hornblower! I am so happy to see you stop in! We have something in common now, since I am going through treatment for Breast cancer. I have thought about you so much since I was diagnosed on October 1st.

So glad your treatment is over. I hope you are feeling well! 

2 minutes ago, Quill said:

Oh, @hornblower! I am so happy to see you stop in! We have something in common now, since I am going through treatment for Breast cancer. I have thought about you so much since I was diagnosed on October 1st.

So glad your treatment is over. I hope you are feeling well! 

girl, I'm not happy to hear that at all 😞
I will have to go back & read through archives & catch up on the details. Hang in there my new booby c sister.  I was dx'd on Dec 5 2017 so I'm just coming up on a year on this crazy rollercoaster. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hornblower said:

Hello my lovies!!!!!!!! 

So glad to see your update.  Good luck with the finals!

• Like 1