Menu

where to find church clothes for 7 yr old girl?

ktgrok

My DD7 has outgrown most of her church dresses, and is also suddenly caring about fashion, not looking too young, etc. So, we need to buy some new dresses or other outfits. Our church is not super dressy, so doesn't need to be fancy. Right now she wants to wear the same thing EVERY week...a strappy sundress with a white sweater over it. Today that was dirty so she wore dark jeans and a tunic top. But then complained the jeans had too low of a rise. She also does NOT like her dresses to be too short. 

Any thoughts? Online is fine, maybe even better. She's a size 6x. 

At size 6, my girls wore mostly swing dresses/tunics and leggings. Mostly from Target, Walmart, Kohl's, Hanna Andersson, Lands End. Crazy 8 has cute, affordable clothes for smaller kids that doesn't look too babyish, nor too "grown." Kohl's is good for dressier stuff, but their more casual clothes have gotten too teenager-y for my tastes.

I miss that stage/size in my kiddos; they were so cute. My youngest (9) wore a pair of mesh shorts and a tshirt to church today because she's gotten very anti-dressy and very picky about how clothes feel. Whatever. Just wear the darn shorts. ;)

Children's Place, Target, Gymboree, Lands End, and JC Penney are currently where I find clothes for my daughter.

I LOVE Mini Boden, but have only gotten those for her on consignment.

She may like Justice, its not really my style but my daughter does enjoy window shopping there.