Menu

My cup runneth over with kitten pictures

pinkmint

They are getting cuter, funnier and crazier by the day. Fighting, skittering around the house, back arching, tiny hisses, tiny meows, tail fluffing...They're now 5 weeks old. Sometimes it seems like they are actually trying to create kitten calendar photo shoot poses. One found a random Santa hat and fell asleep in it. 

Hopefully these kitten pics bring you a smile. 

Spider kitten climbing the couch:

20170615_192106_zpsxnsak6yz.jpg

"Blue steel" kitten:

20170616_153216_zpsoqfig6p4.jpg

Oh, let's all 5 of us sleep inside a baby doll carseat:

20170616_224315_zpsvarkkza8.jpg

Tiny kitten tongue:

20170617_161130_zpsn5c0ph06.jpg

Kitten infestation - not even the dishwasher is safe:

20170617_190137_zpsqaikfexm.jpg

Kittens + 6 year old girl =

20170611_124430_zps2q58b6yg.jpg

• Like 27

Oh crap. Now I want a litter of kittens. And a little doll car seat to put them all in. They are seriously adorable!!!

Us too! My kids keep wanting to see those pics!

I agree, what a doll that kitty is!

How do you get anything done, pinkmint? I'd be petting/playing with kitties all day!

It is not easy! They feel the need to go on a marathon of extra cute funny behavior right at our bedtime. Edited by pinkmint
  • Like 3

The kids keep changing their minds about which one to keep. Right now they like "Scrappy" the one doing blue steel. But the favorite has been "Buster" (all gray/ largest kitten) for a while.

I think we're all torn but we're not willing to be a 6 cat household even after knowing we have rats. Why do they all have to be so darn cute?

• Like 2

The kids keep changing their minds about which one to keep. Right now they like "Scrappy" the one doing blue steel. But the favorite has been "Buster" (all gray/ largest kitten) for a while.

I think we're all torn but we're not willing to be a 6 cat household even after knowing we have rats. Why do they all have to be so darn cute?

Selecting good homes helps when you have to say good-bye. Any friends who have a rodent problem?  :)