Menu

Comfy flats?

AmandaVT

Does anyone have any good recommendations for comfy flats? I've had a hard time finding a pair I like. I wear flip flops all summer, except when I'm working out and boots all winter, but for spring and fall, I'd love a pair of nice looking but comfortable flats that I can dress down or up a bit. 

Did I mention comfy? :-)

Clarks, absolutely.

For me, I never actually really looked at Clarks because they were expensive, then (long ago) when I was pregnant with number 3, they had a "try them for a month and if they aren't comfy return them."  So, I splurged.  My feet were in heaven. I never went back to anything else.

• Like 1

I posted this right before bed the other day and when I woke up, I had thought I dreamed about posting here instead of actually posting. Glad I checked back in! 

Thank you for the recommendations. I'll start hunting on 6pm. :-)

• Like 1

http://www.sebago.com/

Sebago shoes are the only flats I will wear.  They aren't cheap, but they are worth every penny.  Also, made in the U,S.  I've worn one pair almost daily for years before they start to look a little off.  Seriously, the only other option I might consider if I won the lottery is custom made shoes, and even then I'd probably see if they could make them for me.  

• Like 1

I've done clarks, they never lasted very long - now, give me abeo.  If there is a walking company near you, I'd try there.

What kind of issues did you have? I've had most of my Clarks for a few years. And wear them regularly. Never had any issues with them. The sandals are worn almost daily in the summer and are at least 2-3 years old.

What kind of issues did you have? I've had most of my Clarks for a few years. And wear them regularly. Never had any issues with them. The sandals are worn almost daily in the summer and are at least 2-3 years old.

I'm just getting rid of my Clarks brogues.  I've worn them to work almost every day for three years and they have been re-heeled twice.