Menu

14 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

Good morning!

Lake Tahoe sounds wonderful.  It's big.  Is there one area that is better than another?  I wonder where the closest major airport is. 

The Middles have tutorial today, so after I drop them off I'll head to Aldi and then meet with my health coach.    

Coffee!

I think there is an airport in Sacramento. We go to North Lake Tahoe, right by the mouth of the Truckee River. It’s not quite as commercialized as South Lake Tahoe.

Booya/h!! A summer vacation Booya/h!!

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 190.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know, saying "ignore this thread" to this group is like saying "don't push the big red button!" 

Homeschoolers.     They always think the rules don't apply to them.

Coming out of my long time lurking because I couldn't ignore this thread..  :leaving:

Posted Images

Morning.  Happy Friday!

Two classes today but one is split into two separate Zoom sessions so more like two tutoring sessions.   Should be interesting.  

Dh is heading down to visit his mom for the weekend.   I'll do my usual - work on classes.  And finish up my tax stuff.   And maybe go through the kids drawers and pull out stuff that doesn't fit.   And set up some school.  

Next week is my last week of the current session but the following week is a make-up week so I still teach Wednesday Thursday Friday, and one class on Monday (by zoom), so not exactly a week off.   But I'm off Presidents  Day week except my Thursday classes which are using that as a makeup because we've actually missed two days.    So my next full week off isn't until Memorial Day.  But that pretty much finishes up my year. 

• Like 3

Good morning!

Go Xena, Go!

I am getting a little excited about Lake Powell.  Looks like it could be a winner if we can get everything arranged.  Not knowing what May is going to look like, I feel like I'm trying to make arrangements blind.  And dh wants to come, so that adds another schedule to the mix.

Coffee!

• Like 2

Good morning!

I have my backpack all packed.  I'm borrowing dd14's hiking boots since my trail shoes broke.  I'm borrowing dd12's gloves since I lost mine on our Christmas trip.  I have to drop the girls off at a nearby retreat camp for a youth group thing and then meet my group at the trail.

Coffee!

• Like 2

Good Morning!

Happy Saturday!

I'm hoping to get the house mostly put back together today (with help).  Christmas is *almost* put away and the books that were moved due to painting are *almost* in their new homes.  The laundry is never put away and I have no idea where to put the scrapbooking stuff.

• Like 1