Menu

Ignore this thread!

I'm gonna die. The boys just told me that it doesn't have turn signals or a mirror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!

:lol:   Are you trying to kill me?  I'd have to get up at 4:30 to have time to drink my coffee, do pet duties, say hello on ITT and ketchup from the party you guys have tonight after I go to bed.   :D

Run tonight before bed.  

I was on the trampoline

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

#exercise   

I'm having fun! I guess I need an adventure and adrenaline to have fun.

Try skydiving.   

I was walking! Go me.

:hurray:
  • Like 1

you ruin all our fun!!😜  I could probably figure out how to drive stick if someone was bleeding to death and I had to take them to the hospital, but otherwise.... Forget it!   that was my thought. Last time she went missing she came back a little beat up, but this time she's just hungry!

This is pretty much how my mom said she learned to drive a stick. My dad had been trying to teach her to no avail (he was probably impatient). I got sick, and she took the only car - a stick shift - to get me to the hospital.

• Like 6

But then you have to clean the blender! Oh the horrors! :D

You need a new blender. I love mine. So easy to clean, and it's huge.

http://m.ninjakitchen.com/products/0/all/12/ninja-mega-kitchen-system/

Selfish.

I was about to say, I think maybe your blender is harder to clean than mine. I also have a ninja and it's easy peasy, especially if you rinse it right away.
  • Like 2

Planning threads are starting.  Which is kind of like pretending.  Let's pretend that everyone is highly self-motivated and loves to learn.  Let's pretend that I have all the time and patience in the world to do every subject one on one thoroughly and enthusiastically.  

Just kidding....

Planning is fun.  I'm just not ready to commit yet.  Want to date around some more.  

• Like 6

Planning threads are starting. Which is kind of like pretending. Let's pretend that everyone is highly self-motivated and loves to learn. Let's pretend that I have all the time and patience in the world to do every subject one on one thoroughly and enthusiastically.

Just kidding....

Planning is fun. I'm just not ready to commit yet. Want to date around some more.

I used to love planning. And now.... I don't.
  • Like 2

Drove the car to the auto parts place. So far I can drive stick shift just fine. My problem is that this is a low-rider.

And the inside smells like cigarettes.

Does it have hydrolics? I used to love it when the low-riders would come through during a parade and show off their hydrolics.
  • Like 1

Planning threads are starting.  Which is kind of like pretending.  Let's pretend that everyone is highly self-motivated and loves to learn.  Let's pretend that I have all the time and patience in the world to do every subject one on one thoroughly and enthusiastically.  

Just kidding....

Planning is fun.  I'm just not ready to commit yet.  Want to date around some more.

I started a 1st grade thread. I can do all subjects thoroughly and enthusiastically, because I'm awesome, so plth.  

I will do the first minute today. And add a minute each day.

Just do the thing, woman!  

I used to love planning. And now.... I don't.

:(  

Who are you?  Do I know you?   :D

GO WORK OUT!
  • Like 1

Someone thought my DD and I were twins today. Neither of us is sure what to think. Does she look old? Do I look 12??  :001_huh: Did she split the middle and average our ages? 

Funny thing is DD has an actual identical twin who wasn't with us, so when the lady said, "twins," it took me a while to figure out she meant me. Other DD wasn't there. I'm confused but flattered, I guess. DD doesn't look like me, IMO (and hers!). 

• Like 8

Someone thought my DD and I were twins today. Neither of us is sure what to think. Does she look old? Do I look 12??  :001_huh: Did she split the middle and average our ages? 

Funny thing is DD has an actual identical twin who wasn't with us, so when the lady said, "twins," it took me a while to figure out she meant me. Other DD wasn't there. I'm confused but flattered, I guess. DD doesn't look like me, IMO (and hers!). 

Welcome Paige - glad to have you here.  As long as you don't steal post number 80,000.  j/k

Maybe she needed glasses.  Maybe she was noticing something similar about you like clothing, hair, or glasses.  Kwim?  

My cat is traumatized. The one who was missing. Now all she wants to do is be in the garage.

:grouphug: poor kitty

Booyah for the puddy tat!

:party: Page 1601 ? BOOYAH!

That's with an H, ladies. So there.

Edited by ikslo
  • Like 7

I'm gonna die. The boys just told me that it doesn't have turn signals or a mirror.

:ohmy:

Maybe college friend should drive it back!

You remember your old hand signs, right?  And you will get it back before dark?  I have no faith in tail lights or head lights now.

Why on earth wouldn't they say something about the missing mirror before?  Which mirror is missing?

The person driving YOUR car then gets to tail the recently acquired car, and both cars drive slowly enough to annoy anyone who gets between the cars into passing.  Stay together, stay in daylight, and abandon that thing if you have to to keep everyone safe.

• Like 1