Menu

Ignore this thread!

We were supposed to have a basketball game today, but got word just as we were getting ready to leave that the other team had forfeited.  So, now we have one this evening instead.  So, I'm working on laundry and trying to switch modes from "going somewhere" to "work on the house."  It's not working.  Except laundry.  At least I'm doing a little of that.  It's a relaxing, waiting around, change of plans kind of day - so I'm going to enjoy it and not feel terribly guilty about what I should be getting done.  (Right?)  

• Like 4

We were supposed to have a basketball game today, but got word just as we were getting ready to leave that the other team had forfeited.  So, now we have one this evening instead.  So, I'm working on laundry and trying to switch modes from "going somewhere" to "work on the house."  It's not working.  Except laundry.  At least I'm doing a little of that.  It's a relaxing, waiting around, change of plans kind of day - so I'm going to enjoy it and not feel terribly guilty about what I should be getting done.  (Right?)  

Right.  Because this time had been set aside for basketball.  And now it if FREE, FREE, FREE! 

• Like 3

Stop the presses!!! 

The child FINALLY pooped in the potty on her own!!! I thought she was going to go to college in a pull-up. 

(Now let's hope she continues!)

ETA: It's a n-POOP-EMOJI-ICE-CREAM-200x150.jpgBooyah!

No, it's a Poo-ya. :D

Congrats!

Edited by Renai
  • Like 8

I have COFFEE!

I also got my hair done, shopped again for Thanksgiving stuff, picked up a lasagna from my friend who makes the most incredible lasagna and sells them for a large amount of money, but all the profits go to an orphanage in Thailand they support and visit and all that. Anyhow, that's what we have for dinner the Friday after Thanksgiving because I don't want to cook and I don't want turkey.

I also cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the upholstered chair in the living room that needed to be cleaned, am making chicken stock for noodle soup for dinner tonight and bread.

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 4