• Replies 216.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Last 2 Sparkpeople questions. Maybe. I can log exercise manually if I don't have a thingy, right? So I wouldn't need a Fitbit if I didn't want one? Most popular foods will be in there, correct? So if I set a sugar goal and eat a hostess cupcake the app will get mad at me? That's what I really need and the Fitbit won't do that. The Jawbone did but I want something else.

I want chocolate chips. This statement is not relevant to the first paragraph.

• Like 2

Last 2 Sparkpeople questions. Maybe. I can log exercise manually if I don't have a thingy, right? So I wouldn't need a Fitbit if I didn't want one? Most popular foods will be in there, correct? So if I set a sugar goal and eat a hostess cupcake the app will get mad at me? That's what I really need and the Fitbit won't do that. The Jawbone did but I want something else.

I want chocolate chips. This statement is not relevant to the first paragraph.

Yes, you can log exercise manually.  And yes, most popular foods are in there.   At the end of the day you hit the button for your day's nutrition report.  It will tell you what goals you met, what ones you went under (not always good like if you have a goal for x amount of vitamin C) and what ones you went over. 

• Like 2

Yes, you can log exercise manually.  And yes, most popular foods are in there.   At the end of the day you hit the button for your day's nutrition report.  It will tell you what goals you met, what ones you went under (not always good like if you have a goal for x amount of vitamin C) and what ones you went over. 

Yep.

And I'm consistently under for magnesium, protein, iron, and potassium. No wonder I'm dying.

• Like 5

Yes, you can log exercise manually. And yes, most popular foods are in there. At the end of the day you hit the button for your day's nutrition report. It will tell you what goals you met, what ones you went under (not always good like if you have a goal for x amount of vitamin C) and what ones you went over.

Can I check my nutrition report throughout the day or do I have to wait until I'm finished eating? Can I check it on the app?

Can I check my nutrition report throughout the day or do I have to wait until I'm finished eating? Can I check it on the app?

Yes you can check throughout the day. The chart is at the bottom of the nutrition page. I feel like I've answered that question already. I don't remember off-hand about how to on the app.

• Like 1

You can check it on the app. You can check it on a map.

You can check it on a fox. You can check it in a box.

You can check it as a spaz. You can check it to some jazz.

You can check it on the stairs. You can check it everywhere.

*everywheres Edited by Slache
  • Like 2

!!!!Self-congratulatory brag alert!!!!!

Ahem. I am about 3000 words away from my goal of 50,000 words for the July Camp NaNo. If I write them tonight and tomorrow, I will have met my goal by my birthday. Go me!

Woo-Hoo!!!  (And happy birthday!)

• Like 3

Math is all set. Now I am working on history reading schedules for dd13 and ds11, and making history chapter quizes for ds11. All that work at the computer makes my neck hurt - I need better posture and a decent computer seat.

I need to work on planning! I wanted to today, but just couldn't get my head in the game. So, I cleaned up the school room instead!

And this is a "Clean Schoolroom Booya/h" brought to you by Windex, Bounty Paper Towels and the letter "C".

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 8

You can check it on the app.  You can check it on a map. 

You can check it on a fox.  You can check it in a box.

You can check it as a spaz.  You can check it to some jazz. 

You can check it on the stairs.  You can check it everywhere. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 3

!!!!Self-congratulatory brag alert!!!!!

Ahem. I am about 3000 words away from my goal of 50,000 words for the July Camp NaNo. If I write them tonight and tomorrow, I will have met my goal by my birthday. Go me!

Go, Critter, Go!

• Like 1

I have informed the kids I have a dental appointment tomorrow morning at 8 AM.  This means they must be up, dressed, and conscious by 7:30 AM.

There will be resistance tomorrow, but if I get too much there will be no grocery store sushi.

• Like 4

I'm all hot and sweaty from today.  Hurry up and get into bed, kids.  Mom needs a shower.

ITT, good nighhhhht

ITT, good night.

Good night, ITT,

good night, ITT,

I'll see you in

my dreams.

• Like 4

Good Morning - Thursday!

Congratulations Ikslo!!! :hurray:  That's so exciting!  Enjoy every minute of it.  

Happy Birthday Critter!  (Today?)    :party:

Summer swim is over (hard to believe - it always goes by so fast.)  Oldest received two 110% awards (one for swim, one for dive).  10yo received most improved 9-10 boy swimmer.  He deserved it - he came in 3rd in freestyle at conference, 8th in butterfly, 16th in backstroke and swam on the freestyle relay which came in 2nd.  

Today is basketball practice, TKD, and later, a basketball game.  Fun times.

• Like 8

Good morning!

Happy Birthday, Critter!

Congrats on the awesome car, ikslo!

I have to get ds to work, then dh to work, then home for a couple hours, then to music lessons, then pick up ds, then dinner, then pick up dh and all go to dd's evening performance.

Gotta run!

• Like 7

Happy Birthday Critter!  (Today?)     :party:

It is tomorrow, but I'll take my cake today. I have to work tomorrow, and then I don't get to check ITT.  :sad:

The boys have school and library today, and I'm going to bust my backside to get my 3000 words so that I'll have my goal of 50,000 before Friday. It would be nice to add the last word at midnight, but I kind of like sleep.

• Like 6

Good morning ladies!

Ikslo, that's fantastic!

Happy early birthday Critterfixer!

Yogurt's in. Hopefully I did this right.

Dinner last night was absolutely effing fantastic. I mean, you have no idea. It was amazing. You don't need an IP but we used ours on the slow cooker setting to cut down on dishes. https://thedomesticman.com/2015/12/22/pressure-cooker-pot-roast/

Eta: And since we're animals we only cooked it for 7 hours because we like our meat pink.

Edited by Slache
  • Like 6

Good Morning, Girlies! Well.... it's Thursday, but it's my Friday because tomorrow I'm going to Convention. I can't wait!

Ikslo, congrats on the car! Sounds wonderful!

Lynn, sounds like a good end to swim season!

Slashie, yummy dinner!

Critter, Happy Birthday!

Everyone else....have a great day! And don't drive on treacherous roads. Or swim in the seas. Or take unnecessary risks. Or swerve to avoid hitting an armadillo.

• Like 9

Cake for Critterfixer!!!!  Happy pre-birthday!

Krissi--enjoy the convention!

Yay, Junie, on the sleep!

Jean--no pantz, no problem.  You can just pretend you're a Londoner out sunbathing.

Ikslo--enjoy the new car!

Angi--how was Port A? 

AMJ/Renai/Slashie/everyone else: awesome work on diet & fitness!

Susan--have fun as a taxi driver today.  Did you see Michelle Obama on carpool karaoke? 

Southern Ivy--any word on the teaching positions?

hornblower--I had a dream in which you opened a vegan bakery/bar/dog part with treats for humans and pets.  It had a huge fenced greenspace, and agility course.

Hugs to everyone!

I'm directing cleaning today. Ds is up on the ladder cleaning light fixtures and return air vents.  We're still working on getting dry erase pen off the bunkbeds.We're doing some deep cleaning as once school starts August 1, it won't be happening.   On a happy note, did you see that scientists have identified an enzyme on gene ADAM33 as being responsible for asthma? They've been able to turn the signal for asthma on and off in mice, so I'm hopeful that asthma will be curable at some point in the future.  

• Like 5

It is tomorrow, but I'll take my cake today. I have to work tomorrow, and then I don't get to check ITT.  :sad:

The boys have school and library today, and I'm going to bust my backside to get my 3000 words so that I'll have my goal of 50,000 before Friday. It would be nice to add the last word at midnight, but I kind of like sleep.

Happy happy birthday

from all of us to you

we'll celebrate today

so we can party with you!  Hey!  *breaks into cartoon version of traditional Russian dancing*

Happy birthday!!!!  :laugh: :grouphug: :w00t: :party: :smash: :D :biggrinjester:

And good job on the writing!

• Like 5

hornblower--I had a dream in which you opened a vegan bakery/bar/dog part with treats for humans and pets.  It had a huge fenced greenspace, and agility course.

:laugh:  :laugh: 

Actually for the past couple months I've been writing out various career re-launch options (& all this week I was researching the details of one) but this scenario wasn't on the list.  Maybe I should add it...  :laugh:

• Like 8