Menu

Christian content....

We got the worst news this morning at church. One of the churches that we support in the Phillipines is in a part of the country that is a hold out of a branch of Al Qaeda (Mindanao). We just found out that the pastor was killed and that his wife is in hiding and her life is in danger. An associate pastor is missing and we are concerned for him and his family as well.

I don't know the pastor's name, we support several churches there, but would you consider adding his family and his church family and all of the innocent people caught in the line of fire (both Christian and Muslim) to your prayer lists?

Wow - we Christians can forget how easy we have it here. We will pray for the pastor's wife and family, and that the wife and the rest of the congregation can stay safe.

We got the worst news this morning at church. One of the churches that we support in the Phillipines is in a part of the country that is a hold out of a branch of Al Qaeda (Mindanao). We just found out that the pastor was killed and that his wife is in hiding and her life is in danger. An associate pastor is missing and we are concerned for him and his family as well.

I don't know the pastor's name, we support several churches there, but would you consider adding his family and his church family and all of the innocent people caught in the line of fire (both Christian and Muslim) to your prayer lists?

Kelli, we sure will pray... adding this to my book... How sad....

:grouphug:

Oh, Kelli...:grouphug: I will definitely be praying for them. My fil is Filipino and we just spent two weeks in the Philippines in June. At one point before our trip you had a link to your church on a post and saw that they had a connection to the Philippines.