Menu

I have to share this Weird Al video. This was made for this board! :)

Kim in Appalachia

Oh. My. Goodness! It's even better because I found the original song soooo foul.  Weird Al hits it out of the park . . . again! Stinkin hilarious.

The original has a catchy tune but the lyrics...   :ack2: .

Thank you Weird Al. I can actually listen to it without wanting to punch someone in the face now.

I think it's quite clever but I won't share it with my dd. She already struggles with feeling judged, especially online.

I'll admit sometimes I don't post here if I'm wondering if my grammar is correct. Grammar? Jeez, I hope I spelled that correctly!! :)

I am dyslexic and my grammar can be all over the place sometimes. I don't think the song really had anything too harsh in it, if he had trashed on poor comma usage I might have cried a little. :lol:

:hurray: Thanks for that! My MIL uses quotes all the time in the cards she sends. Happy birthday to a wonderful "girl"  Cracks me up!

My grandmother did that! She'd also underline seemingly random words and add extraneous punctuation. "Merry" Christmas and Happy "New," Year!!!!!

:hurray: Thanks for that! My MIL uses quotes all the time in the cards she sends. Happy birthday to a wonderful "girl" Cracks me up!

There used to be (might still be) a hilarious blog called "The Bog of Unnecessary Quotation Marks." Photos of signs and what-not using quotes wrong. So funny!