Menu

Greetings from my hospital bed

JFSinIL

Thank you for taking the time to check in and our prayers are with you for continued recovery - as pain-free as possible.

Keep in mind too, that you are entitled to a super nice graduation celebration when it is coupled with a recovery like this.  May you and your son enjoy planning it together.  Might I suggest a couple of weeks on the beach or in the mountains (whichever is your preference)?  It must be somewhere with maid service... and inexpensive food options that don't require cooking, of course.  :coolgleamA:

It's good to hear from you.  I'm glad you are on the mend, hoping for a full and speedy recovery.  

I know you must be disappointed (to say the least) that this accident disrupted your ds's graduation celebration.  He sounds like quite a wonderful young man.  May this bittersweet time be more sweet than bitter. :grouphug:

Sorry not to haved clicked "like"for every one of your most appreciated, kind posts...but my hands are superbruised, like weird, five-limbed eggplants. Am keeping spirits up as could have been worse, but no one lost their life or limbs, and all senses remain intact.