Menu

It's official; I AM a Disney travel agent!! AND...

StaceyinLA

I booked my first trip today as an agent! I am SO excited!!

Anyone planning a trip, or wanting to, give me a shout! Even if you like to make your own "plans" I can still book the trip and get all the available discounts - costs nothing additional to the travelers! I think I'm gonna LOVE this! Maybe I have finally found what I want to do with myself now that I have graduated my crew (besides travel and see my grandbabies of course).

Any other Disney travel agents out there?

Congrats!  Fun!

We are going to WDW in 2 weeks and I have done zero planning.  Oops.  Wish you could help us!  We have our accommodations (offsite) and that's it... 

I just read in the other thread about the new fastpass thing... and admit to being puzzled by it all... Apparently I am a Disney Dummy.  :)

I just read in the other thread about the new fastpass thing... and admit to being puzzled by it all... Apparently I am a Disney Dummy.  

Fast Pass is how you cut in line.  If you stay at the resort and get your magic band (or fast pass card), you can go online and link your reservations at your my-disney and from there you pick the rides that you want.  You tap your magic band at the fast pass line and in you go.  It often makes the lines for popular rides less than 10 minutes, which is what we waited in line for the Tower of Terror.  You can also go to the ride when you enter the park and tap or swipe for a time to return to the ride without having to wait. 

Awesome thing.  :)

OP ... Yipeeee ... I love Disney. 

Sounds awesome. My dd just started at wdw in the college program. She will be working at Mission Space. We are trying to figure out this whole new fast pass system. Also Do you know

If they sell two day hoppers? She will be able to give us main gate passes but we will probably only use 3 days worth so she can give the rest to friends.