• Coconut Cream
    • Key Lime
    • Lemon Meringue
    • Peach
    • Rhubarb
    • Chocolate
    • Blueberry
    • Some Other Kind (specify in comments)
    • I'm a freak of nature who doesn't like pie.
    • I love all the pies!

I'm the opposite. The crust is usually the only part I like. Pie is altogether too sweet for me. I prefer most my treats to salty.

This reminds me of my brother.

He hated cake but loved frosting; I hated frosting but loved cake.  We only ever needed one slice between us. LOL

Clafoutis!

I had to google this.

I wondered if it was some kind of pie-speak for Blasphemer! but was pleasantly surprised to discover a new-to-me food! I can definitely get behind a clafoutis. I googled a few recipes and think I'll try one this weekend. :) Yay and thank you!

My favorite is a Caribbean Pineapple Pie. I am not at home and don't have the recipe with me. You add sugar and rum or rum flavoring (Watkins is my favorite because it's less alcohol) to tidbit canned pineapple. You let that sit at least 4 hours in the refrigerator. You drain it and put it in a pie crust. Then you take some of the juice you drained off and cook it adding cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, and butter. I'm not sure of the amounts, though. You pour this over the pineapple and cover with the top crust or even strips of crust in a lattice format. It is wonderful! I won't be home until the weekend to get the exact amounts.

I like pies that come in a graham cracker crust and have cream cheese bases…..key lime with graham cracker crust, that sort of thing.

I don't care for berry pies at all.  I don't like any pie that has a regular flour and butter pastry crust.  Although my Grandmother used to make apple pie and I actually liked hers.

I am weird, I know.

Links to recipes (although I've used several different ones, especially for the chocolate and coconut):

buttermilk Chess Pie Recipe - Allrecipes.com

chocolate Chess Pie Recipe - Food.com - 22421

Coconut recipe is out of More with Less cookbook.

I was looking for a better chocolate chess, and this was great thanks!!