Menu

What movies do your children love

This is funny - I was sorting out movies last night and got totally voted down when I suggested donating some of their movies to younger kids:

Veggie Tales Jonah and Pirates that Don't do anything movies, plus another 10-12 veggie tales videos. All of which got watched last week when DD12 had a sleep over here with her friends.

Mary Poppins, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid

The Incredibles, all 3 Toy Story Movies (#3 is NOT a favorite though), Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Cars and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

All the Harry Potter movies (though #4 is everyone's favorite here), All 3 Lord of the Rings movies + the Hobbit part one

Everyone agreed I could donate the Dora the Explorer Videos (finally!)

My kids favorites, most of which I like too!

Harry Potter (all)

Pixar (Monsters Inc, Incredibles, Toy Story, Up, Nemo, Bolt, etc)

Madagascar (all 3)

The Chipmunks (all 3--not a favorite for dh!)

Ramona and Beezus

Enchanted

Tangled

The first Ice Age is great; they go downhill from there.

My kids will be getting Monsters University and maybe Despicable Me (the first one but we've never seen it and the library is taking forever in getting us a copy--someone has had it overdue since September and we're 7th on the list. If we like it, I'll probably buy it. And then we can watch the second).

Not a movie, but last Christmas the girls got the entire set of Magic School Bus shows and that has been popular too.

Ponyo!

That is a weird movie!  We watched it and just kept looking at each other like "What is going on here?"

Indy loves pretty much every movie!

Star Wars

Indiana Jones (are you shocked?)

Goonies

Time Bandits

Harry Potter (all)

Pretty much anything Pixar

Percy Jackson

Stargate (the movie and the 2 TV show spinoffs, SG-1 and Atlantis)

I know there are a ton more, but I can't think of them and he's already in bed.  If I remember, I'll ask him tomorrow and update.