Menu

Face cream/lotion

Night Elf

I use coconut oil on occasion too. It's wonderful when your skin is really feeling dry.

My favorite is jojoba oil (I use NOW Solutions jojoba oil). I've really noticed a difference in my skin since I've started using it. It's great under make-up and gives my skin a wonderful glow. Very cost-effective too, as a little bit goes a long way.

I also love Derma-e's Vitamin A and Green Tea creme. That's what I was using before switching to jojoba oil, and I still use it occasionally when I want to switch things up a bit.

Both of these products are all natural/chemical-free.

I actually wash my face with my lotion, then I rinse it off.

I use it to apply my make up and take it off.

I use it as a lotion.

I even use it in place of the expensive frizz/curl lotions for my hair

It is not greasy.

It is Cetaphil.

But.... for my super dry hands I use Curel.

I like Clinique Moisture Surge for my face. It's the only thing I've found so far that works for me in winter. I know a lot of people love coconut oil, but it totally does not work for me. It's greasy and mildly irritating on my skin.

I agree. I love this moisturizer!

I've been using Burt's Bees Radiance Day Cream for a few years now. I wanted to use something without chemicals, and had a hard time finding one that didn't feel weird. This one is smooth and creamy like the "good" moisturizers, with no harsh chemicals.