Menu

If an innocent Hiver was unjustly accused...

Tiramisu

Aww, thanks Heather. I hear Neverland is even nicer than NC, btw.

She could come here and yell SANCTUARY! I think Rectories can offer that service.

I have always wanted to do that!!!

Malaysia truly is "never" land...

They never drive properly.

They never do anything in a hurry.

They never go an entire month without taking a holiday.

They never open on time.

And also...

It never snows.

I never get sick of the sunshine.

I never get bored with the food.

I never want to leave.

See? "Never"land!! :)

Sincerely,

Innocentia

Innocentia? I've never heard of a poster named Innocentia. Did she change her name before she became a felon? Parrothead/VultureButt is right! It really does change your personality!

I have no idea what we are talking about but…. She can hide out in the storage room, if she cleans it out she will have quite a nice space for herself! :laugh:

Actually if she *doesn't* clean out my storage room she can hide out there. They'll never find her among all that stuff.

She'd have to sleep on the couch. For repayment she could dust for me & fold laundry. :tongue_smilie: I'd even be fine with her bringing her kids. They would have to sleep on the floor in my kids' rooms. If it was summer they could pitch a tent out back.

But, would you provide a sitter? Perhaps only if she had RSVP'd to the STD??

Jodie

I'm sorry for confusing anyone. The thought just hit me as I was reading some threads yesterday, that with the wonderful people here and the relationships that have been built among people far and wide, that if anyone were ever in trouble and needed help, they'd have somewhere to go, someone to go to. That was the impetus behind starting this thread....and I also knew there was fun to be had in the possibiities. I really have no ulterior motive.

However, Malaysia is looking pretty good. ;)

I'm sorry for confusing anyone. The thought just hit me as I was reading some threads yesterday, that with the wonderful people here and the relationships that have been built among people far and wide, that if anyone were ever in trouble and needed help, they'd have somewhere to go, someone to go to. That was the impetus behind starting this thread....and I also knew there was fun to be had in the possibiities. I really have no ulterior motive.

However, Malaysia is looking pretty good. ;)

You know what, I totally agree with you.

If something (God forbid) ever happened to my dh, and my children and i needed a place to live, I'm fairly certain there are numerous ladies on this board that would open their homes to us. Blessedly I can say the same about numerous IRL friends as well. Not to mention I don't ever see that being a concern. But it's a comforting thought nonetheless.

You know what, I totally agree with you.

If something (God forbid) ever happened to my dh, and my children and i needed a place to live, I'm fairly certain there are numerous ladies on this board that would open their homes to us. Blessedly I can say the same about numerous IRL friends as well. Not to mention I don't ever see that being a concern. But it's a comforting thought nonetheless.

I used to think the same thing. I felt like I had a sort of bank of goodwill built up by helping other people out over the years.

Then I had kids. LOL! I'm not even sure I'm welcome over my parents' house with my kids these days.

Maybe after they get old enough to do housework . . . .