Menu

A toilett seat that washes the rear end?

MAIMOM

Hey I heard of these and then saw one somewhere recently. I think it was in a magazine of good gifts. Just wondering if anyone has one? I hear they are popular in Korea. If you have one do your recommend it? I am thinking I would love one but I believe they are expensive. Does anyone know where to get them?

Toto makes a seat that goes on your existing toilet and has a wash feature. The seat is also heated. It has an air dryer too.

http://www.totousa.com/Green/Products/Washlet.aspx

The place I go to get waxing done has one of these. I'm sure they can hear me laughing all the way out to the reception area when I use it -- it is just too funny and also somewhat strange!

This makes me gag. I hope it's not the same toilet water that flushes?

For me it's the concept that the water must spray up and then, because we have that pesty gravity thing, fall back down. Along with whatever it has cleaned off your tuchas. Which means that the nozzle in a public tuchas cleaner has microscopic (God help me, i HOPE it's microscopic) foreign tuchas, um, "stuff" on it, and that is just skeeves me out. Yuck.

We did see a bidet "attachment" in Home Depot recently and just laughed ourselves silly because I fashioned the same sort of thing for spraying diapers and, based on the blowback from that, I just can't imagine it would be a pleasant experience... You might lose some skin! (I sincerely hope they've done a better job on pressure regulation than I apparently did.)

For me it's the concept that the water must spray up and then, because we have that pesty gravity thing, fall back down. Along with whatever it has cleaned off your tuchas. Which means that the nozzle in a public tuchas cleaner has microscopic (God help me, i HOPE it's microscopic) foreign tuchas, um, "stuff" on it, and that is just skeeves me out. Yuck.

We did see a bidet "attachment" in Home Depot recently and just laughed ourselves silly because I fashioned the same sort of thing for spraying diapers and, based on the blowback from that, I just can't imagine it would be a pleasant experience... You might lose some skin! (I sincerely hope they've done a better job on pressure regulation than I apparently did.)

Ok I wasn't going to go in to detail but yeah....pretty much everything about it makes me gag.

I have a toto toilet and it is my hope to someday get the washlet to go with it. Those things are pricey!

I love my Toto! Tee hee, is it OK to love a toilet? We have them throughout our house, and my oldest son has not managed to clog any of them up, not even once. (He was clogging up toilets weekly at our old house) And my Totos have low water usage, too, but lots of flushing power. Totally Terrific Toilets!

Oh, my! The things we worry about. I think they are self cleaning. My SIL brother got one in Korea and she said he takes it with him wherever he goes. Will not leave home without it. They are a spendy item...gues I need to save my milk money.