Menu

Autumn is having her baby!!!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Autumn just shot Walter a dirty look.

He probably said something like, "Come on, honey, you can do it! Remember how you told me that when you said, 'I can't do this!' that mean that you were in transition and you were nearly done?" And she wanted to scream, "Shut the h#ll up!!!! What do you know about it?!" but she didn't want to be rude and out of control...

Wait, did I just overshare? :blush:

He probably said something like, "Come on, honey, you can do it! Remember how you told me that when you said, 'I can't do this!' that mean that you were in transition and you were nearly done?" And she wanted to scream, "Shut the h#ll up!!!! What do you know about it?!" but she didn't want to be rude and out of control...

:lol: What? No, not at all...:lol:

:lol:

I am impressed with her restraint. Now, come on, Autumn! Let's have this lil giraffe before midnight....:toetap05:

:lol:

I am impressed with her restraint. Now, come on, Autumn! Let's have this lil giraffe before midnight....:toetap05:

I stayed up all night for Chaos. I can tell you im not staying up all night for Autumn. Sorry. ;)

:hurray: Just for you! :)

Thanks. :lol: