Menu

Who conceived while nursing?

I did twice. My oldest was about 15 months old when I got pregnant with my second. Then I was tandem nursing my oldest and my middle dd when I got pregnant with my 3rd, they were just over 4 years old and 2 years old. My oldest self weaned during that pregnancy at 4.5 years old and I am tandem nursing my 4 year old and 1 year old now.

I did twice. First time, I was nursing a 10 month old, the second time I was nursing a 15 month old. Both times I was exclusively nursing (except for some solids they were eating by those ages, but no bottles), they had not been given pacifiers, they nursed on demand, and yet my cycles started back at 9 weeks with one and 11 months with the other. :glare:

Several times.

Took fertility drugs with our first two babies. Didn't think I could get pregnant.

Conceived Abigail when Susannah was 8 months old and nursing.

Conceived and lost a baby while nursing Abigail (3 months at the time).

Conceived Gabriel while Luke was nursing (7 months old)

Conceived and lost another baby when Gabe was 6 months old.

DD #6 was concieved when I was EBFing my 6 month old dd. I never had a cycle or any fertility signs, I was 8 weeks along before I knew. I started having morning sickness and took a test thinking it wouldn't be positive. Surprise!

I was shocked, but I'm glad that my last two are so close in age, hopefully they'll be great friends.

:lol: Obviously my meds had already kicked in and there was no one here to send me to bed. What I meant t say is that I was still breastfeeding my 3rd child (the 2o year old) when I conceived my fourth child (the 19 year old). :tongue_smilie:

I figured that those were the children you were talking about. But, the type sure gave me a good chuckle that afternoon. :lol:

Edited by mom2samlibby