Menu

So...... What's going on?

Did the large family thread get heated and deleted?

What's up with all the shout outs?

I had a LOVELY day away yesterday. I stopped at Walmart on the way home to get limes and sparkling mineral water. I had THE most delicious drink yesterday - blueberry ,ojito!!! :svengo: i found out I can make quite a good one. Anyway, at Walmart I saw plastic cupcakes..... So your little one can pack a cupcake for lunch! :lol::lol::lol:Has anyone seen one of these? Dd12 said, "Well THAT must make you think of your homeschool board.". :tongue_smilie:

So shout out to cupcake holding devices?:confused::lol:

umm got my hair cut and colored - looks fabulous and cost alot of $$$.

sent maternity clothes to stacey.

will be sending little hooded towels and washcloths next.

skin thing removed by dermatologist on tuesday is benign.

having a friend and her three wonderful kids as guests at our pool this afternoon.

went to jiffy lube and had them top off my tires with nitrogen so the stupid tire pressure light won't come on again.

getting guest cottage ready for kari and her family who arrive next week.

going to do something special for dd13 who has her last day of TJ test prep class tomorrow and has soldiered through it in spite of her pain level.

having a friend and her three wonderful kids as guests at our pool this afternoon.

went to jiffy lube and had them top off my tires with nitrogen so the stupid tire pressure light won't come on again.

going to do something special for dd13 who has her last day of TJ test prep class tomorrow and has soldiered through it in spite of her pain level.

Love how you buried the lead there. Glad to here it was benign. :grouphug:

Edited by Parrothead

What?! I was here yesterday! I missed a heated and deleted thread?! Must've been too many kids in my house yesterday--totally distracting!

I missed the heated/deleted part. It started out as one of those threads that should have fallen off page one by noon. But things were slow and it was around for a couple of days. Then I understand it got heated. I missed that part.

I didn't know about the skin thingie! Glad everything is fine!

Hmmmm, as usual, I'm :confused:

This is when I have to fight the feeling that I am not popular. :tongue_smilie:

You can come sit by me. But you'd have to live with being notorious instead of popular. :D

(Of course, notorious is so much better than popular.)

You can come sit by me. But you'd have to live with being notorious instead of popular. :D

(Of course, notorious is so much better than popular.)

:001_smile: I read part of the thread. So it's deleted now? I am not all that surprised. ;)

:001_smile: I read part of the thread. So it's deleted now? I am not all that surprised. ;)

I just had a feeling and avoided it completely. There is another thread currently running that I am avoiding for the same reason. I guess that makes me no fun, but I get enough drama from Ds right now.

ETA: I do hate that feeling of being left out. I bailed on the cupcake thread too.

I just had a feeling and avoided it completely. There is another thread currently running that I am avoiding for the same reason. I guess that makes me no fun, but I get enough drama from Ds right now.

ETA: I do hate that feeling of being left out. I bailed on the cupcake thread too.

If you are smart this way and stay out of all deleted threads you can be part of my shout out later. I am going to do one like this: "Shout out to all who have never posted in a deleted thread." :lol:

If you are smart this way and stay out of all deleted threads you can be part of my shout out later. I am going to do one like this: "Shout out to all who have never posted in a deleted thread." :lol:

Surprisingly, I don't think I can be in that thread. I posted in a deleted thread once. I think it discussed the forbidden topic of how to get post counts up as quickly as possible. :blushing:

ETA: But, maybe you can join my shout out I might post later, as described here

Edited by shanvan

Surprisingly, I don't think I can be in that thread. I posted in a deleted thread once. I think it discussed the forbidden topic of how to get post counts up as quickly as possible. :blushing:

ETA: But, maybe you can join my shout out I might post later, as described here

:D Come to think of it, I don't qualify myself having posted in the infamous very first kilt thread.

I wish scary threads could be not deleted, but instead archived into a section called something like "Read at your Own Risk", then when I'm feeling lethargic I could pop in and read some, and wake myself up by railing against the People Who Are Wrong On The Internet.

I'd get to join that one, but I sure do like to read them. :tongue_smilie:

I wish scary threads could be not deleted, but instead archived into a section called something like "Read at your Own Risk", then when I'm feeling lethargic I could pop in and read some, and wake myself up by railing against the People Who Are Wrong On The Internet.

Yes please!

I used to admin a site and we had that feature for a while. I liked it.

As for what's going on today, I have spent the day getting ready for a yard sale tomorrow that I won't actually be at because I'll be at work, but my lovely friend said she'd take care of my stuff for me. She's coming over tonight to load it up!

Also, my other lovely (man) friend came over today to chop up the huge tree branch that fell about 20 feet down from an elm in my yard. He even hauled all the branches away for me!

Here is what I came home to, late Thursday night:

IMG_0752.jpg

Here is the top of the tree the branch fell from:

IMG_0757.jpg

Here are the power lines the branch miraculously did NOT damage:

IMG_0775.jpg

Here is the pile of wood being hauled away:

IMG_0777.jpg