Menu

My Little Brother is Missing and I Have No Idea What to Do : (

Thank you all so so much for all your kind thoughts and prayers!! I am SO happy to report my brother's girlfriend found him. She messaged me on his facebook wall and said he is in a recovery house. I feel so relieved and free. I hope that he'll get clean this time but a part of me had little hope. He goes in and out of these recovery places. He wants to be clean so badly but can't seem to loose himself from the stupid drugs : ( I'm just relieved he is ok for right now and am praying it will be that way all the days to come!

Edited by teeniebeenie6

This is great news- he's been found and currently trying to get clean!! It's as good as you could expect..and I hope he gets clean. It's a tough battle- maybe this time he'll succeed.

Thanks!! Hopefully he will!! I know he wants it and his girlfriend has been working hard to get herself clean too. She just got out of a program. I hope they can both get clean and enjoy this beautiful life!! My Dad wrote me last night and told me he puts my brothers in God's hands. I need to do that too!

Thank you all so so much for all your kind thoughts and prayers!! I am SO happy to report my brother's girlfriend found him. She messaged me on his facebook wall and said he is in a recovery house. I feel so relieved and free. I hope that he'll get clean this time but a part of me had little hope. He goes in and out of these recovery places. He wants to be clean so badly but can't seem to loose himself from the stupid drugs : ( I'm just relieved he is ok for right now and am praying it will be that way all the days to come!

Best case scenario. Congrats!

So glad for you!