Menu

Just for fun: Pictures of us in middle/high school? Anyone brave enough?

I am on the right. :D

Really? I didn't know you and Mrs. Mungo were sisters. Sheesh where have I been? lol You two were so cute.

I LOVE the hair!! I always had stick straight, flat and boring hair. I always tried to curl it, but I had to spray it til it was like plastic and even then the curls fell out. :(

My mom has all the pics of me when I was young at her house. These are the only ones I have on my computer. The first one is my Highschool senior yearbook pic (1989) the second is from when I was in college sometime in the early 90's.

Ibbygirl, that is some beautiful hair!

Sorry for the Facebook links but I'm at the Toyota dealership waiting on some work they are doing with my van and I only have my iPad. :)

This one was probably 10th grade, so that makes it about 1988:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4016525406705&set=t.575291077&type=1

Me in the middle at a 50's sock hop dance:

Junior or Senior year, so it's '89 or so:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=93947900530&set=t.575291077&type=1

Now:

Hope that works. I'm pretty positive I have my pictures set to be seen even if you aren't my friend.

It's fun to see everyone's pictures!

The first is me on the way to Girl Scout camp in 1980. The second is my high school senior portrait in 1990. The third is my dh and I in college; I think this is just before our wedding, so 1994.

post-1404-13535087267523_thumb.jpg

post-1404-13535087267648_thumb.jpg

post-1404-13535087268129_thumb.jpg

post-1404-13535087267523_thumb.jpg

post-1404-13535087267648_thumb.jpg

post-1404-13535087268129_thumb.jpg

Found two others from my freshman year in college. Honestly, what the HECK was I thinking with that hair cut? I'll never forget the lady at Rudy & Kelly, who swore she had hair like mine, talked me into it.

I am flabbergasted I had several dates and a boyfriend. Really. You know I love you guys if I'm willing to post these. :lol:

Ibbygirl, that is some beautiful hair!

hehehehe Thanks. It's sprayed to the hilt with hairspray though I can assure you. It was hard. lol The second one with me at Epcot is what my hair looks like I've tried to curl it like in the first pic, and the curls have fallen out. Hot mess! hehehe

I spent a lot of babysitting money on Aquanet.

Heh. My college roommate (mid-'80s) spent weeks trying to figure out what her boyfriend meant when he commented that he loved her perfume. She didn't wear perfume, so we had to brainstorm: shampoo? deodorant? laundry detergent? Nope. Aquanet. The boy just melted for Aquanet.

Joanne, you look *exactly* the same as you did at 19.

I wish! I'm 60 pounds heavier and my hair is no longer colored. :tongue_smilie:

Here's the only other picture of me I've got on the computer. This would be about 1976. We still have that dress and my girls wore it too.

Cute! I love that your kids got to wear your dress. How sweet!

[/img]

Heh. My college roommate (mid-'80s) spent weeks trying to figure out what her boyfriend meant when he commented that he loved her perfume. She didn't wear perfume, so we had to brainstorm: shampoo? deodorant? laundry detergent? Nope. Aquanet. The boy just melted for Aquanet.

80's must have been an exciting time for him.:lol::lol::lol:

Our scanner is broken. I took a picture of a picture but it is a bit blurred, thus ensuring that I maintain some semblance of anonymity!

Both are when I was a teen between high school and college. The apron was our uniform at the Japanese hospital where I volunteered during the summer.

th_IMG_2319-1.jpg

If you click on the picture it will show up bigger and will give you an option to click on next to see the next picture.

I showed my kids the pictures and they did not recognize me. And they saw the unblurry versions!