Menu

Woman accused of blackmailing Duggar TV show

I never said I didn't like Amy. :) Just that if I was to pick a person on that show with blackmail worthy pictures the likely choice was Amy, not anybody whose name starts with J...

Of course in the past year I came to realize looks can be deceiving and things aren't always as they seem.

How does anyone know it's Amy? Her name wasn't even mentioned in the link.

I'm with Joanne, though. Blackmailing is the problem.

Another gossip site has said it was Amy, and apparently Amy has responded, saying this is a long-time family friend who is helping her in her music career or something like that. Most blackmailing cases seem to involve something that is actually incriminating; there is no indication that that is the case here.

Terri

Totally joking. I like the Duggars, at least most of what they do. Of course they aren't perfect! I bet the fight and yell and sometimes, I bet the girls think about boys and the boys think about girls. I just think it is stupid that someone would blackmail TLC over something so silly.

I like Amy!

It is about a COUSIN (Amy--25yrs old) with an older man.

They say it is a picture of her in a "compromising" situation.

She says it isn't an inappropriate and he is a long time family friend.

It being Amy makes it more probably than any of the main family. I don't like her because she seems like she's always doing things for the camera, trying to get attention. And though she says she respects the Duggars' beliefs, she says lots of things that are the opposite that seem intentionally to get more camera time.

And that has nothing to do with her wearing pants or showing ankles. :tongue_smilie:

I never said I didn't like Amy. :)

I figured it was Amy. :glare:

This quote ^ certainly made it seem that you dislike her-- little glare face included. Sort of like, "Yeah. I FIGURED it would be AMY. Sheesh. <glare>" At least that's how I read it.

astrid

It being Amy makes it more probably than any of the main family. I don't like her because she seems like she's always doing things for the camera, trying to get attention. And though she says she respects the Duggars' beliefs, she says lots of things that are the opposite that seem intentionally to get more camera time.

And that has nothing to do with her wearing pants or showing ankles. :tongue_smilie:

Really? Like what?

Seems like the entire family is all about getting camera time. They have their own TV show after all.

astrid