Menu

Is it too much to ask for prayers for a pair of boots?

Ds had an out of town basketball game tonight, and left his boots in the stands. They belonged to his grandfather who passed away last year, and he wore them every game day. He was upset about some bad calls by the refs resulting in a player getting injured pretty bad, and forgot to go back and get them. He's pretty upset and in tears right now. Dh called the school and left a message, and will call again 1st thing in the a.m.

If it's not too much to ask, could you pray that they weren't stolen, and ds gets them back. It's all he has from his grandfather.

Thanks.

Thank You!! Just got a call from the assistant principle of the school (who happens to be a former neighbor), and their athletic trainer went in and checked for them this morning. They were still there!! I'll be driving over later to get them. Dh is so relieved, and ds will be too! Thank you so much for your prayers!

Thank You!! Just got a call from the assistant principle of the school (who happens to be a former neighbor), and their athletic trainer went in and checked for them this morning. They were still there!! I'll be driving over later to get them. Dh is so relieved, and ds will be too! Thank you so much for your prayers!

:party: I'm so happy!

Yay!!!

I had a jacket of my dad's that I wore for years after he died...I suppose I looked ridiculous, wearing such a huge thing that had a man's name on it. But I wore it all thru high school and college.

I wore it out. It was a wool bomber style jacket that he got when his softball team won the plant championship. I cut his name out and removed the championship patch.

It is hard to believe those days will never be back...when our town had factories so huge that there were enough men to have leagues mad eup of only their factory.

:party:

Yay! That's great!