Menu

Funny! 7 Lies About Homeschoolers

Is there a transcript? I hate having to sit through videos when I can get it faster by reading.

(I know. Don't say it. I know. :D)

I'm like that with internet news sites. I haaaate (really whiny tone) it when there is no transcript and I have to listen to a video. But this would be like reading a comedy routine instead of watching it. It's not too long!

I'm like that with internet news sites. I haaaate (really whiny tone) it when there is no transcript and I have to listen to a video. But this would be like reading a comedy routine instead of watching it. It's not too long!

Okay. I'll take your word on it and watch. :D

ETA: That was cute. I could have done without the screaming at the end but it was cute.

Edited by Parrothead

ETA: That was cute. I could have done without the screaming at the end but it was cute.

It was okay. A re-make of an oldie...and well, he kinda seemed like a stereotypical homeschool-er with that intense energy; like maybe he hasn't been well socialized. :lol: I think the girl who did it first, did it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQoSRfu5z_4

It was okay. A re-make of an oldie...and well, he kinda seemed like a stereotypical homeschool-er with that intense energy; like maybe he hasn't been well socialized. :lol: I think the girl who did it first, did it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQoSRfu5z_4

Honestly, I spent most of the current video thinking about how much the guy in it reminds me of the guy from Baylor who did the Proverbs 31 Woman vs. Victoria's Secret Model video that went viral a little while back -- both are really INTENSE and have some of the same mannerisms. The guy from Baylor is a product of public school, and has excellent social skills, for what it's worth.

My DD was once talking with several girls before dance team practice, where they were complaining about their schools' dress/uniform codes (even the public schools here have "uniform dress"-which means polos and slacks in various colors depending on school). DD sighed and said "My school has a dress code too-"Wear clothes."

I think she just likes seeing their reaction :tongue_smilie: