Menu

Dear Bama Fans,

Yeah! First shutout ever in a Bowl Game and a BCS championship at that.

I am embarrassed to be a Tiger fan right now. That statement in no way diminishes the insanely spectacular Bama defense. Now, the "We out physicaled them" statement tarnishes the victory, but only to nerds like me.

I think yahoo's headline is misleading. "The Crimson Tide puts a beating on the Tigers and even scores a touchdown in a major whipping." I don't call a bunch of field goals and one touchdown.

For clarity, I have no dog in this fight.

I got no dog either. But I got a big elephant and he's chomping some tiger.

I am embarrassed to be a Tiger fan right now. That statement in no way diminishes the insanely spectacular Bama defense. Now, the "We out physicaled them" statement tarnishes the victory, but only to nerds like me.

Don't feel too bad it wasn't nearly as bad the the Clemson/WV game. I still bleed orange and white no matter how badly they were beaten.

I have a sad tiger this morning. However, Bama played a heck of a game. (Ok, I only watched the first half. Then like my sad tiger ds, I had to stop watching.) I told my dh that I wished LSU would show up so we could watch some incredible football. Congrats Bama.