Menu

URGENT Prayer Request - Please for my dgd 5yrs old............

LATEST -- Friday Night Update 11pm: They are home -- Em has bronchitis and pneumonia. New abx, injection of steroids to relieve inflammation and they go back to the pediatrician in the morning so he can see if she has improved. Thanks for the prayers and positive thoughts and please keep them coming. Stacey posted a photo of Em in her little hospital gown waiting to go into x-ray and she looks so pale and out of it -- just breaks my heart.

Thank you all for your positive thoughts, prayers and the amazing moral support you give to me. Bless you!:grouphug:

My dd32 just called, Emily (grand daughter 5) is being rushed to the ER -- she has been treated for pneumonia since Monday and appeared to be improving - but Stacey's mil just called and told Stacey that Em's temp spiked - and she appears to be 'uncomfortable' -- Stacey is on her way to the ER to meet them.

Prayers and positive thoughts appreciated -- Thanks -- I will update when I know something.

post-10544-13535085868827_thumb.jpg

post-10544-13535085868827_thumb.jpg

Edited by MariannNOVA

UPDATE: Stacey just called -- pls forgive me if I am sketchy on some stuff -- it was difficult to understand her -- bad connection. Emmie received or will receive an injection -- steroid/anti-inflammatory, I assume. She is being put an IV abx and it is a different abx as the one she had been prescribed did not appear to be effective. They are waiting -- and I imagine they will be there awhile -- but, emmie is comfortable, stacey has time for her blood pressure to return to normal, and I just want to thank stacey's mil for being aware and cautious.:grouphug: I imagine we will travel up there tomorrow to see Emmie and try to lend a hand. DH has been on travel since Monday morning and arrives early tomorrow morning -- so we will likely go late in the day.

Thank you all for your positive thoughts, prayers and the amazing moral support you give to me. Bless you!:grouphug:

UPDATE: Stacey just called -- pls forgive me if I am sketchy on some stuff -- it was difficult to understand her -- bad connection. Emmie received or will receive an injection -- steroid/anti-inflammatory, I assume. She is being put an IV abx and it is a different abx as the one she had been prescribed did not appear to be effective. They are waiting -- and I imagine they will be there awhile -- but, emmie is comfortable, stacey has time for her blood pressure to return to normal, and I just want to thank stacey's mil for being aware and cautious.:grouphug: I imagine we will travel up there tomorrow to see Emmie and try to lend a hand. DH has been on travel since Monday morning and arrives early tomorrow morning -- so we will likely go late in the day.

:grouphug: I don't know what else to say, but hoping good things & rest for Stacey. Good job, mil!

LATEST -- Friday Night Update 11pm: They are home -- Em has bronchitis and pneumonia. New abx, injection of steroids to relieve inflammation and they go back to the pediatrician in the morning so he can see if she has improved. Thanks for the prayers and positive thoughts and please keep them coming. Stacey posted a photo of Em in her little hospital gown waiting to go into x-ray and she looks so pale and out of it -- just breaks my heart.

post-10544-13535085868945_thumb.jpg

Edited by MariannNOVA

Awwwww. Poor thing. Of course I will pray. Steroids are wonderful when you need them.

Eta. I just saw the picture. Poor thing. She has circles under eyes too! She still a cutie pie!

I must have missed the original post.....but awww....what a sad little poppet! Glad she's home and dosed up-- will keep you all in thoughts and prayers!

astrid

Awwwww. Poor thing. Of course I will pray. Steroids are wonderful when you need them.

Eta. I just saw the picture. Poor thing. She has circles under eyes too! She still a cutie pie!

I must have missed the original post.....but awww....what a sad little poppet! Glad she's home and dosed up-- will keep you all in thoughts and prayers!

astrid

Thank you, thank you! I know, those dark little circiles....her face looks so thin and I just saw her at Thanksgiving and she was the picture of health. This has really taken the starch out of her. Thanks for your prayers -- hoping I hear that she has had a good night.

:grouphug: and prayers for Emily and all who love her.

:grouphug: and prayers!

praying

Praying for her!!!

:grouphug:

Ugh, praying for the little one and strength and wisdom for the big ones!

Praying for your precious granddaughter!!

Sending prayers here for Emily.

Prayers & :grouphug: for Emily and family.

Praying for Emily and all of you! Poor little girl, that's miserable!

Praying! :grouphug:

and prayers.

Praying for improved health and for peace of mind for all of you.

I hope no news is good news, Mariann!

Still praying here!

praying!

astrid

Prayers and .

She is such a beautiful little girl, Mariann. I hope and pray that she recovers very soon. She looks so sweet and fragile in the photo that I just want to give her a big hug.

Glad she is home and the Dr's have changed things. I hope she continues to improve. Pneumonia is nasty!

thank you all so very much -- I haven't heard from Stacey tonight so I am hoping that everyone is resting comfortably -- Stacey especially b/c she has been a nervous wreck over this.

Thanks again -- the people on this board are just so great!