Menu

Pregnancy ?- is this possible?

I am 12.5 weeks along. In the last week I have felt flutterings. At first I chalked it up to gas or something. Than tonight, I definately felt the baby move. I have NEVER felt any of my babies move this early. I know my dates are right because I had a very early U/S that confirmed.

Is this even possible?

I am 12.5 weeks along. In the last week I have felt flutterings. At first I chalked it up to gas or something. Than tonight, I definately felt the baby move. I have NEVER felt any of my babies move this early. I know my dates are right because I had a very early U/S that confirmed.

Is this even possible?

Oh! Wow! Congrats! I must have missed your announcement.

:grouphug:

Thanks all. As far as announcing, I hate doing that!! I have had multiple miscarriages and try to hold off telling lots of people. I just had to ask this because it is so unusual to my other pregnancies. :001_smile: Good to know that a lot of you have exprienced this. I knew it wasn't a bad thing but when I googled it, a lot of stuff came up about early fetal movement and twins. I don't think I could handle twins!! :tongue_smilie: