Menu

Who all is on Pinterest?

I discovered Pinterest about a month ago, and now I LOVE it!! It is so handy for keeping things organized, and for dreaming. :) Last night I made Olive Garden breadsticks for dinner, and I told my husband that the recipe was from Pinterest. :)

If anyone doesn't know what it is, it's basically a bookmark type site that keeps all your crafting/recipes/homemaking/homeschooling type ideas together in separate boards for you, with pictures. Every does a lot of sharing, etc. so you find really neat things.

If anyone wants to follow me here: http://pinterest.com/themodestmom/ I would love to follow you back! Also, if anyone needs an invitation to join let me know!

Pinterest is so addictive. I can waste soooo much time on there. Here is my linkity link: http://pinterest.com/lovelysecret/

I'm mainly into girly clothing, yummy vegetarian food and desserts I'm not supposed to eat, curly hair, and Alexander Skarsgard (who doesn't seem to yet know he is the love of my life). So if you are into any of those things, check me out.

I'm on there. Just started (been browsing it for a while though, but my bookmarks in Firefox are now a metre long lol) all I have on there right now is ideas for DD5's bday party (Disney Princess theme) I think its the best thing since sliced bread, esp for Birthday planning, means you can just pin and forget till closer to the date, without spending hours at the last minute trawling for ideas.

Eventually I plan to add Homeschool and Decor Ideas.

Yep. I had to use my FB Account to get on there.

I can now give my link (I had no idea how to do it before) its: http://pinterest.com/missed/

I use it for my bookmarks, for stuff I must do. So once I do it, I delete the pin. So much better than my normal favourites/bookmarks, which was soo long it was insane, I was clearing it out monthly, and I'd be scrolling down forever each time!

Yep. I had to use my FB Account to get on there.

Darn, I just tried to login w/ FB and twitter and got this message: Sorry your twitter(facebook) account is not associated with any pinterest account. Please request for a invite and try again.

I did that and I got an email saying I'm on their waiting list! Now I *really* want to be on it. :)

edited to say - Never Mind. In the time it took me to post here, I got another email with my invite!